CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Favorite Phrase

I've had a few favorite phrases in my past. Things I say at different times.

I've called people "Sperm burping gutter sluts"
Or "Puss infected cum bubbles"
I've told people to "Put their big girl panties on and just deal"
I've said "Just get the f**k over yourself"
I've walked into chaos and exclaimed "good god it looks like a shit fight in a monkey house in here"
I've told boneheads "You can tell by the slope of your forehead that your parents was cousins"

Those are just a few, so I'm always on the lookout for new and wonderful phrases. Those that shock people, those that make them fall over laughing.

Well Gigantor stumbled upon a gem of a phrase I just had to share.

He was out at work with 4 other guys trying to get a giant hydrolic ram out of one of the trash trucks. They worked from 1 in the afternoon till 6 that evening. They had so many smashed hands and fingers that they couldn't tell what was hydrolic fluid and what was blood. They sludged around in and slipped and fell in 3 to 4 inches of hydrolic fluid in the back of the truck trying to get this thing out. Lots of injuries, lots of cussing, and lots of irritation. When they stepped out of the back of the truck, the main mechanic was wiping his hands and he exclaimed "WELL THAT WAS ABOUT AS FUN AS GETTING RAPED BY A PORCUPINE"

Now after much laughing, and a few snorty sounds (laughing without enough air input) I could only utter. Ouch.

Have a good Thursday all, and watch out for them quills.

15 comments:

none said...

We must know the same people becuase years ago we used to call em cum gurglers and sperm burpers too.

Burfica said...

hammer---Yeah I'm always on the lookout for new phrases. Need a few new one's to stir it up a bit.

Dorko said...

I've used to be quite fond of tossing around the term 'sperm burpin' gutter snipe' whenever it dawned on me that one or 2 were in the vacinity...
Ah.
Them rude, crude, vulgar and socially unrefinded friends of mine. (I fit right in!)

Burfica said...

dorko---you need to pass on some of your witty one's so I always have a fresh supply. hehehehe

Sugar Kane said...

I'm always on the look out for a great new phrase. One of my new favorites is 'hand gravy'.

Burfica said...

sugar---that struck so many reactions from me. Two of which were laughing and then going oh my ewwwwwww lol

Dorko said...

O.
There was one chippy in my home town who was infamous for going after 'attached' men - never seemed turned on to them until one got a gf then - she'd be all over 'em!
One guy confessed to me and my circle that he'd fallen for her slutty ways and then commented that she was loose in more ways than one! lol! so there after the joke was that any guy going for gusto with this particular sperm burpin' gutter snipe was gonna have to tie a board to his butt - just to keep from falling all the way in! (I know, I know, we were wicked...)

Jules said...

LMAO! Shit fight in a monkey house... *SNORT* That's my favorite one.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I've always liked, "You can't polish a terd."

Burfica said...

dorko---Oh man yes I live as one of the wicked at times.

Jules--sometimes they are hard to say with a straight face

James---OMG that's another one I'm gonna use!!!

robkroese said...

Now I feel bad about my sloping forehead.

Laurie said...

that was nasty. but a good visual lol

hope they are all ok.

my 4 year old just said to me "what the cow?" I almost peed myself.

Phoenix5 said...

LMAO Burf! You have some of the funniest sayings I've ever heard! Too bad most of my social circle would have collective heart attacks if I ever used them in public! (My wicked life is well hidden in public around here! LOL!)

Sounds like Gigantor's company needs to figure out a better way to remove hydraulic rams! How many disability claims are gonna come out of that debacle? Ouch is right!

Burfica said...

diesel--thanks for visiting, who knows maybe you have the "sexy" slope. hehehe

Laurie---Oh my cow is good. That made me snort

Phoenix---Oh yeah out in society, I'm a clean mouthed little frail hearted mom. hehehehe Little do they know.

Canadian flake said...

my favourite "fica-ism" is still FUCKTARD. I just it regularly because for some reason, it just says it all..lmao.