CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Hurt All Over

Oh lord I hurt all over tonight. Now I've told some of you before that it's rather hard for me to move around from health issues. And lately somethings been going on with my knees and ankle joints, so even worse. But we did so much running around today, that I thought I was gonna die. hehehe I was eating ibuprophen like it was skittles. hehehe

Mainly it was stuff getting done for the bbq this weekend for Kiddo. I had started with just going to have grandparents and one or two of his friends and their parents. Well....between family and friends, and people having more people in town, I'm up to 15 people for sure, with a possibility of 28 people. That is alot of people to pack in my house. hehehehe

Nothing much else going on. Had a "transition" meeting at the school today. It was teachers and principal from the elementary school, and then 8 people from the middle school, that will deal directly with Kiddo's schooling and transition. It sounds like it's going to be even better. They really think he has the potential to get back on grade level and they are going to work hard with him.

Tomorrow, I have about a million little things to do for prep work for the bbq. I don't like to be rushed the day of bbq's and to kill myself, so I do all the stuff I can the day before. So...all I have to do is put things together and cook the meat.

My mother in law has decided that one of the kids (great niece or something) Is severely allergic to cats. Like shut off her breathing allergic. Let me tell you if that girl was that allergic, then she would have problems when we would hug her and be around her, but nope not a single problem. Anywhooo....my mother in law has decided that I don't know how to vacuum well enough, and that I will have to much cat hair, so she is going to come down and vacuum the tar out of my house tomorrow. At first I was almost offended, Gigantor definatly was. Asking if she thought we didn't know how to clean. Well...I actually shushed him. I said, hey if your mother wants to come down and clean my house, more power to her. hehehe I'll go about doing my shit and she can clean her little heart out. Seeeeeeeeee I'm not as dumb as I look. hehehehe

Okay well if I don't pop back, have a good weekend everyone!!!

And if I really don't get back, Happy Mothers Day to all my blog friends!!!!

9 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Have a great time this weekend..enjoy the bbq and try NOT to kill the mom-in-law. Remember Sunday IS mothers day so you should wait til Mon to lose her in the desert..lmao. If I don't see ya, happy Mom's day back. Love ya hon.

Burfica said...

Flake---Thanks for the good sound advice. lmaooooooooo

Jules said...

The weekend sounds like it's gonna be TONS of fun! I hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy it!

Happy Mom's Day, Burf! Give yourself a hug from me!

Burfica said...

Jules---------and right back at ya!!!

Alekx said...

okay no snark
I'm very proud of you. You are a great mom and kiddo is proof of that.
We are both gonna be hurting in a couple weeks when I get there. So we can moan and groan together.
Love ya

Burfica said...

alekx----but that will be a yayyyyyyyy time.

Phoenix5 said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BURFICA!!!!!

melodyann said...

Happy Mommy Day, Burf

Sugar said...

Happy Belated MOther's Day to you too honey, hope the bbq went well :)