CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WTF???

I don't have much time for a post, cuz I'm off and running, and I want to catch up reading on some blogs. But can I just say WTF is up with the weather????

Now we have been in the 90's up to 99 for over two weeks now. I have had the cooler on high 24/7 and the ceiling fans on. Yesterday woke up and it was raining, and only got up to about 74. That's okay cuz it warmed up last night and had to turn the cooler back on. This morning woke up to it raining and it's only 48 flippin degree's. Now remember I live in Arizona. Which is 90's and 100's by May. Not no flippin 48 degree's. I had to come in and turn the heater on for today, because we can't stop shivering. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

On a side note, I did take Captain Daddy to the cardiologist. I seem to like the guy. I also argued with the pharmacy about some medicine he picked up, to only find out that Captain Daddy was wrong, and now I wonder if he's even taking the right pills every day or not. (long story). Got my hair cut yesterday, it looks pretty good---short and spikey. hehehehe

I'm off to read a few blogs and then get my nails done.

Have a good, and hopefully warm, Wednesday all!!!

8 comments:

none said...

might want to look up his medications online. Often times doctors prescribe things that when put together are dangerous.

Burfica said...

hammer---it's not that, we have looked them up. He was insistant he had never taken one medication before, and that another was a new one, and they were backwards. He had been taking the one he claims was a new one for over a year, and the new one he had never taken, and he's sure that's the one he was always on. So...I'm not sure how much of what he's taking.

Jim said...

Hi Burfica

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burf! Have you looked at a weather map lately? The Jet Stream is all over the place this year! Right now there is this huge dip over your part of the continent, bringing you that nasty, wet, cold air. It's coming my way and should be arriving next week. Who'd a thunk that June in Southern Ontario (which is latitudinally equal with Northern California) would be shivering in the high 40s? Weird weather is happenin all over!

Your Captain Daddy is very lucky you are there to help him out! I hope he realizes that!

Take a break, girl, you deserve it!

Canadian flake said...

ok..as far as weather goes, I sent you the cold crap from Canada cause you were being a smart ass...hee hee hee.

For Captain daddy, I would STRONGLY recommend you get a weekly pill planner..you can place the daily pills in it at the beginning of the week and tell him to only take those. That way you can monitor what he is taking and if he missed any doses. It may sound dumb or too simple but it makes all the difference.

Burfica said...

jim---Hi Jim

Phoenix---Yeah crazy, well today is in the 80's. I'm just gonna ride the weather wave

Flake--- The pill planner is the way I want to go. Convincing a stubborn old man that is a pain in your tooshie is another thing. I'm thinking it's gonna take me a while for him to allow me to help, being as he is the only one who knows anything. hehehehehe (so he thinks)

Sugar Kane said...

I hate taking pills. I can only imagine what I'll be like once I'm elderly. Which of course is a LONG time from now!

I have a hair cut and color today, so hopefully I'll be happy too.

Burfica said...

sugar---yeah it's amazing what getting hair and nails done will do for your well being. hehehehe