CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Kidnapped

I think I was kidnapped by the busier than crap gods. Man, I was running non stop since Wed night last week. And unfortunately I'm not done yet. I have a very busy week this week.

I have to take Captain Daddy to a cardiologist today. He is capable of going by himself, but new doctor visits he likes me there, since he's so hard of hearing. Plus to understand what is said. Captain Daddy has this bad habit of only hearing what he wants to, not what is actually said. So...after taking him, I have to go find Kiddo (a friend is picking him up from school so I can take daddy) Then we have to take Captain Daddy to get his pants hemmed. Which he's throwing a temper tantrum about. He doesn't want to have to go and get them pinned up, he wants to just tell her the length and be done with it. grrrrrrrrrrr

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment, and Wednesday is a nail appointment. I think I might, that's a big might, be free on Thursday. hehehehe

And to top things off, I just spilled oatmeal all down the front of myself. It was hot, sticky, and it stained my shirt dammit!!!!!!!! LOL

Okay I'm off to change and try to have some coffee. Captain Daddy should be over any minute. Which annoys me, his appointment isn't till 2:45, but in his head he will need to be over here and ready by 9 this morning.

This is the man that starts getting ready for work at 5 in the evening, and he doesn't work till Midnight.

Okay, I'm off. Have a good Monday all!!!

11 comments:

Laurie said...

is captain daddy's name bobby? my husbands uncle gets ready for work hours early too. i've never heard of this.

hope all goes well for you this week and good luck at the cardiologist!

Burfica said...

laurie---yeah it can be annoying. If he has work or appointments at 8 or 9 in the morning, he's up by 2 in the morning. irritating.

none said...

I hate getting my pants hemmed too. I just walk of the bottoms instead. Hope that oatmeal wasn't too hot..ouch

Brillig said...

It sounds like you have, indeed, been kidnapped! Hope all goes well!

Sugar Kane said...

Hang in there! At least you'll have pretty hair and nails!

Burfica said...

Hammer---not hot, just messy. Yeah I walk the bottom off too, but an ex marine, ex cop dad isn't going to. lol

Brillig---Maybe they will take me away to the funny farm for a vacation

Sugar---Yes that is one bright light. hehehehe

Jules said...

I love that: TRY and have some coffee! LOL! I can see you tripping over the edge of a carpet and spilling it all over your pants. Shirt, however, remains clean.

Burfica said...

Jules---I have to Try everything, seeing as most things can turn into a cosmic joke with me. lol

Canadian flake said...

well it is good to see that even when I am gone for over a week, you are still the same smart ass as always. Glad to know I am not the only one that seems to spill stuff all over myself....I am always saying it is a good thing I have big boobs to catch all my spills...lmaooooooooooo.

Burfica said...

flake---Oh yeah, well I have the vortex bra, so it sucks in objects at random.

Mia said...

Lol @ "his bad habit of only hearing what he wants to" isnt that a guy thing?