CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nice dinner

We had a nice dinner last night for kiddo's b-day. Just us and captain daddy, some burrito's and cake, and watching Harry and the Hendersons. Good old classic. Kiddo had never seen it. He liked it.

Kiddo is very excited about his birthday bbq that is going to be on Saturday. So far I have 13 for sure's coming, and it could be up to 22. Man...gonna be fun but tiring.

On a side note, can we just say. I HATE CHEESE!! Not so much the taste but what it does to me. I don't get sick. But even if I eat a tiny bit of cheese, it decides I should never go to the bathroom again. I swear to god I think I popped my eye out of the socket trying to go. hehehehe

And of course, we ordered pizza in the other night and I had a couple slices.

CURSE YOU CHEESE!!!!! A POX ON YOU!!!!!

Have a good Wednesday all!!

10 comments:

none said...

The kids will have a good time for sure.

Cheese blockage? Oh that's bad

Phoenix5 said...

Sounds to me like your GI tract is screwed up. Try eating a probiotic yogurt for a few days and see if that helps... worked for me! :-) If it doesn't, see a doctor. Cheese shouldn't have that drastic an effect!

Burfica said...

Hammer---yeah it will be good.

Phoenix---doesn't help, tried it. Already seen a doctor. I basicly have ibs. ugggghhhhhhh

melodyann said...

OH my Gosh Burf, you may have CHEESE DEATH

Get thee to a POO DOCTOR post haste!

Alekx said...

muhawaaaaahaaaaaaaa
I had a great comment then read Melodyanns first and totally lost what I was gonna say.

Ha ha ha get the to a poo doctor.

Burfica said...

Melody---But the poo doc has a shitty outlook on everything.


Alekx--yeah melody is one of the great snarks out there.

Brillig said...

Hahaha. I'm so sorry about the cheese-effect. Haha.

Kim's Life said...

Its my childrens birthdays in July and they are already taking of their partys. Great Blog

Burfica said...

brillig---yeah I can tell by how much your laughing. hehehehe

Kim's life---yeah they sure love the parties.

Canadian flake said...

omgggggggg I would just die if I couldn't have cheese. And laughing my butt off, thinking about the poo doctor and his "shitty" outlook...did I forget to say ewwwwwwwwwww...lmao