CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Buster and Stuff


This is how my pointer Buster eats a bone. He has to have his hind end ready to spring. Cuz goodness knows he has to have a quick get away if anyone comes near him. It's sorta cute until he is in this position for over 10 or 15 minutes while eating on the bone. You know that just has to hurt. And you see his legs all shaking, and he can barely walk afterwords. All I can say is DORK DOG!! Posted by Hello
Well that is my dork dog. Or at least one of them. hehehehe
The kiddo started doing a little better today, so I sent him to school. We are supposed to go to Flagstaff tomorrow for him to go to the dentist. I hope he is feeling alot better today.. It's so hard to get in to see this dentist. But he's amazing with the kids.

I was over at Alekx's blog (at nitrogen narcosis--over there on my side bar) and she was talking about how cool it is to read about these little goodies people are getting from "secret pals" She mentioned that we should all do something like that. And she even volunteered *gasp--alekx--volunteer???* to set it up. So...if anybody is interested please click on her link on my side bar and leave a comment, or better yet her her e-mail me button and send her an e-mail about it. I think it would be tons of fun. hehehehee

Okay as you all can tell... I have nothing of interest to talk about today. Past few days my brain has been sucked right out of my head. (not that there was much to suck out) Who knows maybe I can come up with something, witty, or snarky, or just down right laugh your pants off funny soon. hehehee But don't hold your breath people, you might pass out.

Happy Tuesday, may be all enjoy a hump on our way to hump day. hehehehehe

3 comments:

Alekx said...

Yahhhhh come over to my blog and participate it'll be fun

Gawd you are right Burf..watching paint dry is more exciting than your post today....

But I got nothing in my little pea brain so don't even know if I'll do a boring post. :-)

Azathoth100 said...

Glad to hear the Kiddos getting better. Being sick sucks. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go start holding my breath.

kitten said...

I told Alekx that was a great idea. Just think of all the nasty stuff we could send her..he he he ! I wanna see your othere puppies too!!
Glad the kiddos better..mine are passing something back and forth..Calebs turn today!