CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dentist Trip

OMG let me start by saying that BLOGGER SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY DICK!!!!! I wrote a post this morning, and it kept saying no data found. Then it would NOT let me comment on any blogs!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh But it seems like it might be working now. We shall see. If it's working then it must be done blowing the ass.

I took the kiddo to Flagstaff to the dentist yesterday (2 1/2 hours away) We made it just in time. His appt was at 3:30 we got there at 3:29 and 45 seconds. hehehehe His appt took about an hour and 10 minutes. But this guy is the best pediatric dentist in the world, I swear. So...he said nothing was wrong, and to come back for cleaning in 6 months. Whoooohooooo finally a bit of good news this year. Then we went to the petsmart and got the dogs all new collars and matching leashes and some treats. We went and ate at sonic. We ordered 2 big things of our favorite drinks and poured them into our 64oz refill mugs. And I always get the fountain cherry coke. So...I'm pouring it into my mug. And the bottom with the syrup looks brown, I'm like what the hell?? It was a mother humping CHOCOLATE COKE talk about gag me right out of the fricken car. So...Gigantor goes into the sonic and says. Ummm switch this please. And they tried to tell him we ordered a chocolate coke. Okay, people, don't piss the giant off. lmaoooo
Then I swear every single semi and truck hauling a trailer decided that we needed to be in a wreck. I just thank God that the thing that gives us anti lock brakes is broken. Some times you need to lock those babies up. And yesterday was the fricken day. I have a suburban, and it could survive a lot. But I think the semi would win in a 75 mph collision. Then it took us almost 3 1/2 hours to get home because every fricken emergency vehicle in the state it seemed, was going on some sort of call. So every 5 miles or so, we are pulling over to the right and slowing down. FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO GET HOME HERE??? HAVE AN EMERGENCY AT A DIFFERENT TIME!!!! Sheesh the nerve of some people. We did not get home till 10 fricken o clock!!!! And at 10:05 I realized the kiddo had homework. So I had to get my very not a morning person butt up at 6 this morning. And wake the grumper than me about getting up in the mornings kiddo up. And we had to do homework. And it's so fricken warm here today, I feel like I'm burning. Although that could be the fever. The cold the kiddo had has caught me. hehehehe I got the door open and all the ceiling fans on, and at night I just wonder around the house in just my bra cuz I'm to hot.

OooOoO I gotta tell you all this. We stop at this little trading post, store, kinda place named Cameron. It's like almost half way between here and Flagstaff. We stop there to go potty of course. Well the kiddo found the softest (about the size of a beanie baby) stuffed horse. A blue one, cuz all good horses should be blue don't you know. And he asked if he could get it. So...we spend the 3 bucks and let him have it. He goes----"i'm gonna name him clippity clop" And little old clippty clop has this tag that says squeeze my middle. Well I'm squeezing away and nothing is happening. So...kiddo squeezes and says "oh mommy it's back here by his ass" Yes my innocent little boy said ass. So after we finish laughing and trying to scold as we are laughing. (not possible folks, if you crack that smile then it's impossible to scold them) Well the little thing you squeeze makes it do this little twinkling ( I said twinkling not tinkling) noise, that sounds like a magic spell cast on cartoons. So...kiddo's thing was to walk into the dentist and announce to every one there that "CLIPPITY CLOP HAS MAGIC FARTS!!!" Then he proceeds to show everyone clippity clops butt and press the button. Yes, yes, yes. I'm used to all the looks people can give me about my special child. hehehehee Keeps life interesting. I don't care if we are the subject of their gazes and whispers behind their hands. Better us than some other poor schmo.

Tomorrow is Friday!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

So that was our boring trip yesterday.
Lets see if blogger will let me post this.

Oh and Aza, stop holding your breath, your heads gonna pop off hun.

4 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I was going to comment, but my head popped off. Fortuanlty I don't normally use my brain for much anyways. I'll try and comment later after the glue dries.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Bloggers and dentist both suck!!!!

now spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitten said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAA!!

Commenting!
I have to say, taking your child 2 1/2 miles away to find a good dentist is admirable. I am lucky to have one nearby, but I would do the same thing you did if I didnt cuz, I HATE THE DENTIST AS MUCH AS I HATE BLOGGER. We need doggie pics..too.

Dorko said...

I've gotta be quick here or I'll be late for a wedding shower...

#1 - "They" just need to make that highway from Page to Flag a 4-laner. Seriously. I was exposed to the scariest Semi-behavior in my life driving that road! (see sweet answer to my profile question Hehehehee!)

#2 - Thank you for being honest about Kiddo's affection-ados to magic farting blue ponies. This must be the crucial developmental phase where the child 1st forms the machismo for flatulence I've noted in most true men I've met. They've all attributed magic & powers the wind they break. I'd wondered for years about that Phenon! :-*