CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 07, 2005

My Poor baby


my poor poor baby, just look at what his daddy did to him over the weekend. Apparently Gigantor and the kiddo wanted to go out and do some paint balling. The kiddo had never been before, so Gigantor was taking shots at him to show him how much it DIDN'T hurt. My poor poor little man, who is also staying home today because he is sooooo....sick. Fever, cough, stuffy nose. Okay hope this helps start your Monday off well. hehehehe Posted by Hello

7 comments:

kitten said...

Levi is home with the same thing, although it seemed to improve a bit after the bus went by. Funny how that happens. Elijah had a bruise like that on his back from paintball...i need to fatten that kid up..he is muscular...but very skinny....

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Owwww man!!! My skin just aches looing at that. I was once bitten by tiger...

nahhh I am a liar I was trying to appear tougher then I really am.

Thanx for all your kind words you are good to me!! : )

Alekx said...

Damn Gigantor...
He is an evil rotten mean daddy.
My poor kiddo
Tell him autie Alekx loves him more than he could ever love me

MomThatsNuts said...

Oh wow, my dad got my boys paintball guns for christmas, this is a common site x4 at my house. You should see the bruises MY DAD gets ....you would think at some point they would grow up...but NOOOOO boys are boys even when they are OLD MEN.......

Mom

Anonymous said...

My son and I had a paintball fight once. He shot me in the side and I had a bruise like your sons', yes that does hurt like mad !!

Papa

Azathoth100 said...

I so miss paintball, used to go in collage. And yes, it stings, but it's so much damn fun.

Phoenix5 said...

Ouchiwawa! Better buy the kiddo some body armour! the stuff Motocross riders wear might work! ;-) I've always wanted to go paint-balling... just never have had the opportunity... someday.............