CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tim's answers

Okay here are the rules for this thing. I'll offer to interview the next 3 (or so) people to respond to this post that will follow these rules.
1. Leave me (Burfica) a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions here, they will be different from the one's below.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in your post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them 5 questions.


My questions and answers from Tim

1. How exactly is Burfica pronounced? Okay well Bur is like brrrr it's cold and fica is ( f--ick--uh) Burfica!!
2. You and all your loved one's crash on a deserted island. There is plenty of food and everything you'd ever need. It's basically paradise. Except no t.v., internet, or any kind of electricity. You have a functioning cell phone, do you call for help, or spend some time living in paradise? Explain your answer. I would call a close friend and tell her to only send someone once in a while to make sure we are all okay. And I would ask her to find the legal rights of the island so I could make a claim and make that bad boy mine. hehehee And to explain. I have no problem what so ever living in the boonies or away from civilization. Except I would like to be checked on in case somebody needs medical assistance. But once that island was mine, I would set up a home on one side a resort on the other, get rich and have my own staff, so I would never need anyone to check on me again. ehehehehehe
3. You just lived one day as kiddo. What does mommy need to do better?? She needs to stop being such a cranky butt in the mornings. She needs to obviously find gastric humor more amusing. And she seriously needs to stop doing all the paperwork she is always doing and play with me more when I ask her to. People, I dote on my only child (my miracle) but I am guilty of doing alot of paperwork stuff and saying. "maybe later bud" more often than I should.
4. God appears to you in a vision. He tells you he doesn't exist. Is he lying?? No...he is testing my faith. Or it is Satan making an appearance as God to turn you away from him.
5. What childhood memory would you say has the most profound effect on the development of your character as an adult?? I would have to say it was my parents very ugly divorce. Both were to blame, but my mother never made it a secret how much she hated dad (and all men) and how much of a loser he was, and how bitter and angry she was. It took me till I was 15 before I knew my dad, and he is one of the three most important men in my life. I love him so very much. How that effected my character was, that I had to make a conscious decision in life not to repeat that. Not to be bitter, or hateful or angry, when that is what I grew up around. And a huge decision to make my marriage work, no matter the obstacles that come along.

Okay Tim there you go. A little long winded but the answers. hehehehee
Happy hump day everyone (teee heee heee I said hump)

12 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

LOL@hump.. you are so silly .. i like being the first to comment.. makes me feel important

and.. well ok .. interview me!

Azathoth100 said...

Interesting cincept. Ok Bur go for it, interview me. But make it interesting.

(Actually I now have an image of George Burns opening the clouds up and saying "Hi I'm God but I'm not real!". I think I'd laugh my a** off.)

Burfica said...

Okay here we go

Olive
1. You have to choose one place in the world that you have never been to live for the next 5 years. Where will you choose and why??
2. What one drink brings back memories of your childhood and why??
3. If you could go back and talk to one relative that has passed who would it be and what would you talk about??
4. If you had to choose between cigars and martini's which would you choose and why??
5. If you could only eat one style of cooking from now on what would it be?? (like chinese or italian, stuff like that)

There ya go, time to answer. hehehe

Burfica said...

Okay and for Aza

1. Where did you get the name Azathoth, and what does it mean??
2. If you could choose one endangered species and save it which would it be and why??
3. If you had enough money to buy absolutly anything you wanted but could only buy yourself one thing, what would it be??
4. Which cartoon made you want to gouge your eyes out more. Smurfs or care bears??
5. Where would your all time dream vacation be and what would you do there??

Okay aza can't wait for the answers.

Julie said...

Ok, I'm next I guess :")

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burfica! Been catching up on your blogs... lots of emotion packed into your writing recently! I said once that you are a great writer.. and I stand by that. You should write a book someday! Oh, and, btw, interview me too!

MomThatsNuts said...

Pick ME pick ME

Mom

Burfica said...

Okay questions for Julie

1. What is your favorite precious stone and semi-precious stone??
2. What would your dream bathroom look like??
3. What is your idea of the perfect day, evening and night??
4. What is the worst behavior/manners you have seen displayed in a restaurant??
5. Unicorns, or Pegasus?? and why??


Okay there you go. can't wait for the answers. hehehee

Burfica said...

and for Phoenix

1. Have you ever gotten in a physical fight to defend a loved one?? explain
2. If you could have your dream job, but had to move your family to the boonies of Alaska would you?? why or why not??
3. What is your favorite trait on your wife, and why??
4. If you were offered a million bucks to get your nipples pierced would you??
5. Where would you like to have a summer retreat house at?? why??

Okey dokey now time for your answers too.

Burfica said...

And lastly for the nutsy mom

1. You could look exactly like you always dreamed but you can only eat meat for 1 year. no veggies/fruits/chocolate *gasp* would you do it??
2. You can go back and give yourself one piece of advice when you are 16, what would it be??
3. You are told you can get your groove on with Kiefer if you only streak (yes that would be naked) through a mall, would you??
4. What mundane activity brings back fond memories as a child?? (example--my grandpa and I had the best time taking the old truck out to the dump, and talking and sight seeing)
5. You suddenly/suprisingly find yourslef pregnant again, what would be your reaction??

Okay I was a little weird on those. Oh well. hehehehe good luck. LOL

Julie said...

1. What is your favorite precious stone and semi-precious stone??
I like sapphires

2. What would your dream bathroom look like??
It would be very light, lots of windows, very large, a two person shower w/ lots of spray nozzels and a seat to shave, a floor level jacuzzi tub, lots of candles and softness and romance. And a veiw of the lake and the mtns out the window.
3. What is your idea of the perfect day, evening and night??
Sleeping in, taking my time w/ coffee, being outside in nice weather, being w/ the hubby and the furry ones, having a movie, a cocktail and then a nice dinner where I didn't have to cook or clean and then a hot bath, hot sex and going to bed all relaxed w/out having to work the next day.

4. What is the worst behavior/manners you have seen displayed in a restaurant??
Oh, my, I worked in restaurants for almost five years, there are too many to pick from. Probably arrogance of how someone treats the server - but I got him back w/ some visine in the expresso. I had a little 'yankee' kid once ask me for a 'forking knife' and I thought he meant 'f*cking knife, but he meant fork and knife, that was really funny. Then one kid who said 'hey dad listen to me fart like a giant.....' that was hilarious.

5. Unicorns, or Pegasus?? and why??
I wish I knew the difference, oh my!!

Thanks that was fun!

Julie said...

opps, I didn't follow the rules, I put it in as a comment first,, call me dingy!