CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 14, 2005

Weapons of Mass Destruction.....

.....or should I say Chemical warfare?? I think that is what has broken out at my house over the weekend. OMG It's so gross I'm gonna have to get one of those official breathing mask thingies. (that would be the proper military term folks) hehehehe
I guess movie house popcorn, and then pizza for dinner, then corned beef and cabbage can issue it's revenge. My husband can't seem to take one single step without tootin. Then the kiddo. He is going around leaving stink bombs all over the place. Now the dogs didn't eat any of that, but I swear they have the green cloud waifting up from there tooshies. And that son of an alley cat shit head of a cat of mine climbed up on the back of the couch and was sitting his butt on my shoulder (like he does every day) and I hear pppffffffttttt FOR ALL THINGS THAT'S HOLY!!! DO NOT FART WITHIN A HALF INCH OF MY FACE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! I shot out of that dam couch and threw the cat's ass outside. Then of course this morning, I had the smallest one. But it chased, me and the dogs right out of the fricken house. Pretty funny to see us all run outside on to the porch, gasping for air. I think the U.S. military should call my family. Pay us some big bucks and just feed us pizza and corned beef and we can clear any 3 mile area in a matter of minutes. hehehehehe

On Saturday, after we went to the afternoon movie, Robots, (it was really good, but the Incredibles was better) I went over to a friends house. She has just finished going to school to do nails. And she was going to do mine. Lucky she has a son (that we tease her son and kiddo are twins born to different mothers) and she lives across the street from mom's house. So...Gigantor was working on mom's yard. And the kids were playing. And we were doing nails and having a good time. She does those new gel nails. I had never had those (and I LOVE them) I have had acrylic before, and if you have ever had those then you know how thick and heavy they can be. And I actually have pretty strong nails that I grow out and paint quite often. But to get these with the designs that never chip, and don't have to re polish every 3 days or so. They feel like my real nails too. They are very very cool. We tried to take some pictures of them with the digital camera. Only to be mocked by that cheap ass piece of doo doo calling itself a camera. They came out some what fuzzy. I might try to post them anyway, see if you can get the general idea.

Okay now that I have bored your panties into a wad. (OoOoOOO what a thrill) I will leave you all so you may pick your butts, and hate your Mondays till your hearts content. hehehehee

5 comments:

kitten said...

he he he
Farts, movies and a manicure!
Great weekend!

Post the pics woman..I so want to see. I cant do the nails anymore...too much housework to do, I was always breaking thaem.

Oh.
And now you can proceed to go stuff your 70 degree weather where the sun don't shine!!!!!!:P

ThreeOliveMartini said...

ugh.. i would run for my life..and i know first hand how cat farts can be worse than human ones.. heres a little trick for your pictures.. take them a little farther back .. then in your photoediting .. zoom in .. they will be clearer that way ..

MomThatsNuts said...

I think you should call CTU about your "bomb" problem...Jack Bauer can solve ANY problem....are you getting the WIND up there that we are getting here in the valley? The youngest troll-ings eyes are about swollen shut from all the crap blowing around....too much wind BLOWS...omg I am so funny...

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

I think you should call CTU about your "bomb" problem...Jack Bauer can solve ANY problem....are you getting the WIND up there that we are getting here in the valley? The youngest troll-ings eyes are about swollen shut from all the crap blowing around....too much wind BLOWS...omg I am so funny...

Mom

MomThatsNuts said...

I think you should call CTU about your "bomb" problem...Jack Bauer can solve ANY problem....are you getting the WIND up there that we are getting here in the valley? The youngest troll-ings eyes are about swollen shut from all the crap blowing around....too much wind BLOWS...omg I am so funny...

Mom