CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 28, 2005

Daddy Went Home.....

I'm so very sad, my daddy had to go home today. The kiddo and I have been pushing him to live closer. I think he really felt it this trip. We were all sad to part ways this morning.

Oh before I forget....HAPPY EASTER A DAY LATE!!!!!!

I'm not gonna make this one a very long post, because I need to catch up on some reading of blogs. hehehehee

I do want to leave you with a touch of trivia though. From talking to daddy over the past week, we got talking about family history. Apparently we are related to someone famous. I will give you all his name and rank, and lets see if any of you know who he is. His well known name I mean. If you get it right I will give you a boobie prize (hehehehehe I said boobie) And Alekx you don't get a boobie prize if you get it right, cuz you already are a big boobie. hehehehehe

Okay on my fathers father's side we have a great great (lots of greats) uncle that was a Count in Germany and a captain in the German air force. Germans called him Reichtmeister. But his real name is Manfred Van Reichthoffen. Anybody know what his common famous name is??? There is one of Alekx's boobies up for grabs in this one. Or something like that. hehehehehe

Happy Monday all

6 comments:

Alekx said...

You are gonna give poor AZA a heart attack looking for the answer since it's boobies up for the prize.
You are evil

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

hey welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh yeah that aza is a BIG boob guy!! We argueee argue the finer points of boob worshiping –vs- butt worshipping!! It makes for a strange conversation that really goes nowhere seeing both aspects are swell.

p.s. but butts a bit better then boobs!!!!!

Alekx said...

By the way I know the answer...neiner neiner neiner

ThreeOliveMartini said...

its the Red Baron!

Azathoth100 said...

Well, well, welll. Your related to the "Red Baron' eh? I sent an E-mail to you outlying my suspisions because blog was being a bitch, and 2 min later it let me comment.

Sorry to see your Dad go. Hope you enjoyed his visit sweetie. I work on my bro every time he comes back to visit from Oregon so I know the fight. Maybe someday they'll move closer.

Thansk for the show of support Alekx. Oh, and BM your wrong. Butts are nice but Boobs RULE! Sorry that you lose this argument. Better luck next time.

Julie said...

The red baron, how cool is that?
I am sixth cousins w/ Dolly Parton! tee hee, talk about boobs!
So glad you had such a nice visit w/ your pop. Maybe he will move closer now, that would be grand.