CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Have you ever......

Woke up in a good mood, but everything everyone did made you yell? Then your day got worse, and you are just so dam cranky you are even pissing yourself off??
That would be me today.

Let me just say first that blogger is pissing me the hell off. I can't post on anybodies blog, and I can't even get some of them open. So...to my new blogger friend Russell, sure go ahead and link me. I've been trying all morning to get over to your blog, but dam blogger is constipated again.

So...anyhow I woke up in a pretty good mood, even though I was way tired, so as I was getting dressed, I sorta dozed off for a few minutes sitting up. hehehehe So..I holler at the kiddo and ask him if he can get himself something to eat. Usually he gets cereal. But, NOoOoOOOOOOooooOo his auntie Alekx got him addicted to toasted bagels with peanut butter. He wants them morning noon and night. He knows how to use the toaster and make his own toast, so I told him to make his bagel. As he's toasting, I was getting dressed. Now folks, most people to toast a bagel and spread peanut butter, takes what, maybe a minute?? For an 8 year old, say 5 minutes. My lovely boy took 25, yes I said 25 fricken minutes to put peanut butter on his toasted bagel. So...now I'm scrambling to get my shoes on so we aren't late, and I start the yelling. "Hurry Up!!!! What Took So Dam Long??" He's singing a little tune, sitting down in front of cartoons and slowly munching. He would take a bite, chew, swallow, then just sit and watch t.v. unless you told him to take another bite. Even turning the t.v. off made no change, he still stared at it between bites. So...this is what I was sounding like. "eat son" "Hurry Up" "COME ON SON EAT" "HURRY UP I SAID" "EAT DAMMIT STOP STARING AT THAT DAM T.V. IT'S OFF!!!!!!!!" Finally he finished eating, and I just then realized he didn't have his shoes on. (we usually leave the house at about 7:35 to get up to the school in enough time for 3 to 5 minutes before the first bell) It's now 7:35, and I yell "GET YOUR SHOES AND SOCKS ON AND HURRY UP ABOUT IT" He puts one sock on, then takes a break. I'm yelling at him more. He loosens the laces of his shoe, then gets up and goes to his bedroom. Me---"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GET YOUR SHOES ON" He was just looking around. uuugggghhhhh after breaks between putting each sock on, loosening each shoes laces and putting shoes on, then break before tying them. It took 10 fricken minutes to get his shoes on. By this time my hair is standing straight up and I'm starting to pull it out by the roots. I yell at him that he is gonna have to get a tardy slip now, and he goes "stop yelling at me, when you yell I go slower" OMG!!! So instead of the popping his little head off and mounting it on the wall, I start yelling at the dogs. I guess the dogs had the same "not listen to mom" disease the boy woke up with. (I put them outside when we are gone, because one has separation anxiety and chews everything you own into tiny bits, one knocks over every trash can and rummages through it, and the other pees on the floor) apparently none of them wanted to get up and go outside. This has only been the routine for the past 10 mother bunny humping years!!! So we proceed to yell at them and chase them around the house to get them outside. We get in the suburban and head for school at 7:51 gggggrrrrrrrr After speeding and running a couple yellow/red lights that I should have stopped at. (you know the one's that turn yellow when your half a block away but you accelerate anyway) hehehehe I get him there right after the first bell, and he has about a minute left to run in and get sat down before the tardy bell. whew!! I come home and decide to toast me a bagel. And of course my bagel breaks in half, so I'm having to unplug the toaster, I try dumping it upside down, but the bagel half won't come out. I try springing it up with the leaver, but no. So...yes I am digging in my dam toaster with the knife. Thank god I unplugged it. So I get my peanut butter on, and drop the dam thing face down on the floor. double grrrrrrrrrr Clean that up and think I will sit down and read and respond to blogs, and gosh dangit blogger won't fricken let me!!!!!! maybe I should go back to bed and try to start the day over again. hehehehehe

On a silly note. Last night after Gigantors shower, I thought I saw a fuzzy on the front of his upper arm, and I grabbed and yanked to toss it down. hehehhee Ooops it was a little tuft of armpit hair. I think I made my poor giant pee his pants. hehehehe

Okay I'll leave you all with that visual, I need to go pee. Happy Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I needed a good laugh, thanks. Evre notice how funny life is while it's happening to others? "when you yell I go slower" HA! That's so me. Hope your day gets better. Smile!

kitten said...

Hon...if gigantors armpit hair is long enuf to wrap around to the FRONT of his arm..Id say its time for a waxing..no??

Jodi is right about my niece...she slows to a crawl if the TV is on...like taking to a walll.....

MomThatsNuts said...

LOL omg...take that and multiply it times 4 sons...we were late this morning too, it was national BE LATE day I guess....POOR GIGANTOR,,,,cant the man even SHOWER without being yanked on?? lol YIKES....

Julie said...

OMG, one of those days when ever friggin thing goes wrong. My brother used to be the worst piddler when he was getting ready and my grandmother once timed him and it took him 20 minutes to put on one sock and one shoe. You got a piddler on your hand, oh my. did you get a bunch of dog hair on the peanut butter, like I would even if I had just vacuumed? you weren't expecting a smooth week were you? LOL
Bless your heart, you gotta get a break sometimes, don't ya think?

Mia said...

lmao...lol sounds like the mornings I used to have when I had to get them to daycare in the morning.

Here's a question for you....know how when you have a buttered piece of toast and it falls it always lands on the floor, buttered side down? and know how cats always land on all fours? My question is if you tied a piece of buttered toast, butter side up, to a cat and tossed him from a high place (no dont try it lol) which way would it land? buttered side or on all fours?

~SugarBear~ said...

Geez....... that was too funny. And it hit way to close to home. I've had my share of days similar to this one lately (today being one of them). Hope your weekend is better. :)

P.S. I think it is the cat letting Sparky out - I caught her up on the kitchen table tonight sniffing around the cage........