CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hump Day

Well, I just don't know what to write about. Because I have been sad the past few days. Sad that daddy left, then read about Ginny at daily haps, and got so very sad.
I don't like to post to much when I'm sad. Makes me feel like I'm whining. and I'm not a whiner (shut up Alekx) hehehehehee

Okay as of my last post....two people got it right. So Aza, hun, you win the big boobie, or alekx's boobie whichever you want. And Olives you win the prize. hehehehe Yes folks it's true Alekx and I are related to the Red Baron. Boy...I hope Snoopy doesn't hate me now. *shudders at the thought*

Okay as you all know I talk about living in a house of boys. And as you can imagine there is lots of crude humor in a house of boys (kitten can relate with this I'm sure, and mom that's nuts too) So...anyhow on one of the nights that daddy was here. We found something. I had gotten the kiddo this little can of something called "Flarp--the noise putty" for christmas. It's about twice the size of a film canister, around and tall. We had all forgot about this, so it never got played with. So...gigantor opens it up. And this putty stuff sorta oozes out. Well... the thing says just to push it back in the can. Gigantor puts his finger on it to push it back in the canister. And the most obnoxious, grosses farting noise came from this thing. Which made all of us, daddy included, look up to see if it was Gigantor that actually farted. hehehehe. Well this can of flarp is almost impossible to get back in the can once it's unleashed. We had like a half hour of the most obscene farting noises in this house while it was being put back in the can. Of course this had everyone rolling with laughter. How a little 89 cent can of goo can get so much entertainment is a wonder to me. Now everyday has had the kiddo going and making flarp farts. hehehehee

Okay that was my most intelligent thought for the day, so now I'm gonna go.

Happy Hump day all!!!! May we all get a good hump out of it.

6 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Happy hump day to you as well!! I hope your sad feelings soon pass and you are perky once again. Crude humor is fun. As long as you can laugh!!!

I am sure AZA is going love his prize!!! Now the trick is he just has to claim it!!! Someone is going to need a road trip!! AZA if you need a co-pilot, I’m in!!

kitten said...

Hey I got it right!! But, I have mine own "prizes" he he
Dont let that stuff (Flarp) get on any carpet or bedding...The kids got it on my sheets and I figured it would come out in the wash...and all it did was bond with the fabric! and I wont tell you about the peice that ended up on the ceiling..noone will own up to THAT one!

Happy Hump day.....!

Alekx said...

hahahahah heehehehehe ho ho ho ho
@ flarps

Ohhhhhh I'm excited I hope the boys pick my boobies for the prize
LMAO

ThreeOliveMartini said...

ok you can keep the boobies.. i have enough on my own.. but as always i will take a prize!

Azathoth100 said...

Boobies soud good to me, although I'm not sure how happy House Elf would be about me getting Alekx's. I was sorry to hear about Ginny, I've gone back and read some of her blog and am sorry I didn't get to before she was gone.

Hope you find your smiles sweetie. Take your time if you need it, we'll all be here for you when you get back on your feet, hell we'll help if you let us.

Julie said...

I am sorry to hear about ginny too, I hope she at least received half the love she gave to everyone. what a special lady.

I hope you get feeling less blue - keep your pecker up as my nan used to say.

I have got to get that flarp stuff, that is too damn funny, can you get it anywhere?