CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boys suck


Grrrrrrrrrrrrr boys suck. That child of mine is gonna drive me to drink. Fuck a duck.

At parent teacher his science teacher said something about science experiments before Christmas. So...I was thinking in December. But she said the paper work for it and "proposals" had to be done the month before.

I have been asking him every 3rd day for a week or so, and he kept saying, "I don't know anything about it"

Then for the past week I've been asking him every day about it, and he kept doing the "I dunno" So I yelled at him hard yesterday, told him he better find the fuck out today or he was in big trouble.

He comes home today and announces, that he needs to have a weeks worth of his experiment and his journal about it done, and we have to start tonight. I'm like "what???!!!" I go "when is it due" he tells me it's due Monday.

I start screaming THAT'S NOT A WEEKS WORTH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE???

He goes, oh well we will have 4 days worth. All not caring and all. I was a bit ticked. So...I sent Gigantor to the store to pick stuff up, and I made Kiddo go with him, he was pissed, but let me tell you I can be much more scarier than him when I'm pissed. hehehehehe

I was really really ticked about it, cuz Gigantor doesn't get his first paycheck for 4 weeks. I can't pay bills the end of this month. And we need to eat still. And AND!!! They want 28 fricken bucks up front for us to go to the company christmas party. I told Gigantor to march his happy ass in there and say very loudly I CAN'T CUZ YOU ARE HOLDING MY PAYCHECK FOR FOUR MOTHER HUMPING WEEKS!!!!!

Okay I'm also pissy at Gigantor. I was complaining about how he always wants to go to sleep instead of get lucky at night. He told me, you can wake me up anytime, I will never say no. So...yeah I woke him up last night, and he got all pissy and told me to leave him alone so he could sleep.

So...yeah I'm grumpy, but now that bastard isn't gonna get it for fricken ever!!!!!!! I'm that pissy right now.

Hope you all had a better tuesday.

happy science fairing.

8 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Omg Kat did that to me more than once. Drove me nuts.

LOL...powerful tool we women have, being able to hold back forever...*winks*

Special K said...

Oh I can sympathize I have had that happen too but I would of backed up and said "WHO IS WE?" this is not your problem but his (yeah I know it becomes your problem but you don't have to let him know that). And 4 weeks? Drew gets paid every other week and I remember waiting 3 and that was bad enough! Good luck!

cookie monster said...

Slightly off topic me old china, but i'm baaaack!

Will write you soon ok?

Burfica said...

just me--yeah the turkey butt. hehehehe Both of them

K--yeah it was his problem, but I did go buy the three ingredients we didn't have at the house for him. he did the rest

cookie--OMG I missed you so much!!!!!!I'll write soon too.

CrystalChick said...

We have classroll here so I can log on and see every day what assignments are posted and due when etc. It was the only reason he brought his grades up enough to continue being on the XBox live. Otherwise that little machine would have been mine after first m.p.

Julie said...

Wow some week, got to take care of the homework and don't even get the goods at night, jeesh!! I offered it to the hubby this morning and got turned down,, told him it was a 48 waiting period til it would open for business anytime that happened, he said oh crap... might make him think twice again, or I hope...
I hope the kiddo and you, I assume will have to help can get that project done and hope you can get some sweet love action that you deserve done in the barry white way :) love you!

Olly said...

The company want payment to attend their Christmas party? I'd tell them where to stick the party...

Burfica said...

crystal--we have something called powerschool, and I can see grades and zero's on assignments, but not what an assigment is or when it's due. But I do have the ability to e-mail his teachers and the e-mail back.

julie--OMGGGG long time no see!!!! I've been thinking of you. yeah hubby is still in trouble. I might let him off the hook if he is extra good this weekend.

Olly--if it was at the company I would say screw you. It's at one of the fancy expensive restaurants, and they only want 28 bucks for a couple so not to bad I guess.