CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

What a day!!!


Yes Gigantor did succeed in ticking me off yesterday. But good news is Kiddo got his work done and got it caught up.

Today was a very busy day. Gigantor got up with the kid, and made sure he ate well, and took him and Big J to school. I slept in a bit. Then Gigantor went out to his old work, to pick up a check stub for a few bucks (last few days he worked there) And he went and got dry dog food from the feed store. He then went and checked a couple shops. We were looking for the HALO games, cuz we got Kiddo an X box 360 for christmas. He has a playstation 2, but I think it's time to get him another one. And he has really really wanted the Halo games.

Anyhow Gigantor came home and I got up and started folding clothes while he made us some oatmeal. We ate then got to work. I came out making the list for shopping for Thanksgiving. Then I went through three advertisements, looking for which place had the best sales. After that was done I started on bills.

I kept on Gigantor's ass about cleaning some counters and stuff. We are cleaning house this weekend, for Thanksgiving, and so I can get my Christmas stuff up next weekend. He kept stopping and not doing anything, so I had to be this aweful dictator. grrrrr

We decided to break for lunch at about 2. And Captain Daddy showed up the minute we started eating. I hate it when he does that. grrrrr

He couldn't get some lego's ordered, so asked me to do it online.

Then Gigantor left and went to pick up the boots that work was buying him for work. 16o dollar boots. Holy crap!!!! Then he went to this place called Double Play (used game store) found the first Halo game so got it. Then to True Value to make a payment (we have been charging on his parents account and paying it off) Then to the post office, then to go pick up my avon order that came in.

He came home and Daddy left. And I got busy and got my avon done. Gigantor did finish all the counters and we worked on the table. We just need to pick up the floor and sweep and mop, then we can move on to the living room.

Now it's almost 6:30 at night and Gigantor and Kiddo went to workout at the Sparing Center. And I'm fricken hungry from all the work we did, but will wait for dinner till they get done. Proably just have him pick up a couple burgers.

I'm heating a few Hot Tamale candies to tide me over. hehehehee

Okay I'm off to go read blogs or something. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Hope you liked the dragon picture I put up. I just love me some dragons. hehehehe

7 comments:

Special K said...

Sadly I think it is going to take a tag team effort to get my house up to snuff too!
Kiddo is gonna love the Xbox! I think every Xmas we bought some game or player for what seemed like forever! Now I have no clue what to buy him!?!?

Alekx said...

How does heating hot tamales tide you over wouldn't it help more to eat them

he he he he he

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

lol Alex I was thinking the same thing.

Its crazy how the video games become obsolete isn't it? I'm sure he'll love the game.

I asked Susan for a Nintendo DS LOL....so we'll see.

Burfica said...

K--I'm sure he will, and it might be easier to find games as gifts, it's hard to find playstation 2 games anymore.

Alekx--ppfffttt at teasing me about my typo. hahahah

Miranda--I got him a Ds, but he prefers the bigger one's. lol

Libby said...

damn, you're always so busy!! i feel like a lazy sloth every time iread your blog!!

Rhea said...

I love dragons...and Hot Tamales candy. lol

Glad the boy got caught up. And sounds like you guys got a lot accomplished today! Impressive.

Burfica said...

Libby--I just feel really really tired.

Rhea--Dragons rock!!!! We do tons on the weekends, don't know if we accomplish much though. hahahaha