CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday---What????

OMG that picture cracks me the hell up. Makes you wonder who threw the toy out there.

Anyhow, we had a busy weekend. I got my avon in on Friday, so we did that all up and got it ready.

Saturday, Gigantor got up and did some dishes, while I slept in a tiny bit. I got up, and we went and got the nephew, and made some lunch. We ate some lunch and watched a program we recorded. Then we had to go...we went to the matinee. Watched Madagascar 2. Oh my gosh it was so dang funny!!!!

After the movie we went down to the grocery store and did a bit of shopping.

Came home and made biscuits and gravy for dinner and watched Journey to the Center of the Earth.

That was a pretty good movie too.

Sunday Gigantor and Kiddo and the Nephew went up to the middle school. They played some wall ball. Played with the Foxtail. And played some football. Came home and got me up, then Gigantor took nephew home and went to pick us up a bit of lunch. Captain Daddy showed up and acted grumpy.

We ate lunch and Gigantor ran down to walmart cuz we were out of bird food, and running out of stuff for lunches. Captain Daddy finally left. And I got the house to warm and fell asleep on the couch. Couldn't wake myself up for nothing. hehehehe

Gigantor came home and should have woke me up, but he let me sleep. I woke up and it was almost dinner time. Gigantor was preping it.

So...we watched Get Smart and Speed Racer with dinner. Both of those were pretty good. I like Speed Racer more than I thought I would.

And now today. Kiddo has today and tomorrow off of school. So...Skinny K is over today playing with Kiddo. Captain daddy showed up again. And Gigantor is working on his first day at the Dam. So far so good. hehehehehe

Me...I need another nap. hahahahaha

Okay that was a boring as hell weekend, so I'm gonna go finish being boring. hehehehe

Have a good Monday everyone!!!

Happy Veterans Day if I don't make it back on tomorrow!!!!!

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I hope he really likes his new job.

Libby said...

...burfica, i hope the job goes great, too! you guys deserve this!!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Boring is good, thats what I was going for this weekend, yeah that never happened.

Hope Gigantor loves his job!!

Biddie said...

I want to see Madagascar 2, but I will wait till it comes out on DVD.
I already have Speedracer and Get Smart here, and I haven't seen either yet. I am waaay behind on my movie watching.
I think that boring is ok, too. After all of the crap that has gone on in the past year at my house, I am happy as hell with boring.
Hope the first day was great for Gigantor :)

CrystalChick said...

Ahhhh, Speed Racer.... that was the movie I wanted to pick up when we were in Best Buy today. I was looking around, hoping something would jog my memory while my son was jamming on the Guitar Hero game they have set up at the store.
I was going to get it for hubby, he wanted to see it at the movies but we never made it. Okay, tomorrow... remind me I need to go get that. LOL

Burfica said...

coffey--he loves it already

libby--I'm sure it's gonna be all good

just me--I know I try for boring all the time, but doesn't usually happen

biddie--I'm with you, this year was way way busy.

crystal--Okay I'll try to remind you. hehehehehe