CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

A letter day


My friend Libby, gave me a letter to think up 10 things I love about it....She gave me the letter G. so lets see if I can do it. hehehehe

I guess Number one would have to be

1. Gigantor --- I love my Gigantor, he's the best giant in the whole world. I may get mad at him sometimes, but he is one of the rare "good guys" out there.

2. Granola--I like granola bars, and I wish I could find loose granola to put on my yogurt and stuff, it's nummy.

3. Green-- I love the color green. All shades of it. Light to darkest, mixed with yellow or blue. Love them all

4. Grand Canyon--OoOO I love the grand canyon, I love living in the grand canyon state.

5. Glen Canyon Dam--Where my dad and hubby both work. It's pretty awesome, I used to go and walk through it at least once a week. Now it's guided tours, and only once a day.

6. Grapes--I love grape soda, sorta like grape juice. Sorta like grapes to eat, but love them in salads.

7. Giggles--I love when my kid and other kids get the giggles, but a good old giggle fit myself does me wonders.

8. Gizmo--I always wanted one for my very own. I loved the Gremlins movie, and Gizmo is my favorite.

9. Grease--I love the grease musicals. Both of them. But hell I love musicals in general, but both of those are pretty fun.

10. Ghost Hunters--that is like my favoritest show now a days. Might be something different in a few years, but that's it for now.

Okay that's 10, I probably could have gone on with a few more. Like Growth and Grief, yes even grief--without the steps of it, I wouldn't be able to function.

So....thanks Libby, G is not easy, had to think about that one. hehehehehe

6 comments:

A Spot of T said...

Those are great. My luck I'd probably get the letter z. Which is why I just don't do these things. Save it for the pros like you :o)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

That was a great list!! I love most of those things too :D

Libby said...

thanks, burfica!! grand canyon & gigantor...i should've known for sure those would be there!!! great list!!

Burfica said...

T--yeah I was worried I would get Q lol

Just me--Thanks, it was fun

libby--thanks libby, had to think about a couple of them.

Biddie said...

I love Ghost Hunters, too. Oh, and Gizmo? I always wanted one too :)

CrystalChick said...

That was so cool!! You have some good things on the list. Especially the #1.