CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

What?? Huh?? who?? how??

Oh man what a weekend. Some week we are gonna have a truly lazy weekend, not chalked full of shit to do. hahaahahaha yeah right.

It's gonna take us a few weeks to get used to Gigantor being off three days. Wow, it was weird.

Friday lets break down what both of us did.

G--got up and got Kiddo up and made his lunch
me--slept in
G--played a half hour on computer
me--still sleeping
G--went to true value picked up some stuff he needed for the day
me--zzzz
G--went to napa to see if they knew what the noise his truck was making
me--Zzzz
G--went to B&B Repair to ask about the truck noise
me--Snort...ZZZZZ
G--came in and woke me up nice by rubbing my leg (my legs hurt me all the time and if he rubs the lymphadema in the morning it is better all day)
Me--blink blink
G--Let me go get some breakfast/lunch whatever
Me--got up went pee and got dressed
G--went to jack in the box
me--Put a tape in to watch
G--came back sat on the bed with me and ate, we watched the tape.
G--went outside to start putting slats on the fence
me--dinked on the computer
G--came in and fixed the crack in the bathtub, helped me hang up more of that upper case living stuff, rubbed my back.
Kiddo came home from school
Me--got some mail/packages ready to mail
G--mailed them
Then we made dinner and watched a movie.

Saturday
Italic

G--Got kiddo up and started working on the fence
me--snoozing again
G--came in and woke me up again.
me-getting dressed and stuff.
Captain daddy shows up and since we aren't in the living room he's pissed the fuck off, so Gigantor has to chase him down outside. Captain daddy saying some shit as we aren't even fucking up. Gigantor saying "Bullshit we have been working on the fence all morning, and if we want to sleep in on our day off that's our fucking business" Captain daddy stuttering then saying he will come in and say hi to everyone then.
yeah that was tense.

Captain daddy came in and decided to make up for it, and bought us lunch. We watched Kung fu Panda with him cuz he bought it. Gigantor did a bit more fence work. He got 5 and a half sections with all the slats up. I think that's right about half.

Sunday he was a lazy lump. He told me he was gonna do more fence work. Then he ran down to walmart and grabbed some pants that Captain Daddy paid for. Kiddo two pair and him two pair, then he came home and put the roast in the crock pot. Then he did NOTHING. He went and helped uncle for 15 minutes, but then nothing. I asked him, I said " so you just sorta petered out or what?" he just shrugged.

I think it was way to weird for him to have three days in a row off. He might have over done it, and had to rest a bit.

Okay I don't know if it will show up on the actual post, but this dam thing italisized the words, and no matter what I clicked on I could not get it to go back right, so we will see how it shows up when I post this.

Hope you all had a good weekend, and have an even better Monday. hahahaha




8 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sometimes it's ok to just peter out. Lol I started a bit of stuff yesterday morning....but I just petered out as the day went along.

Special K said...

I think he needs the one peter out day! He has 3 now, why not? LOL
I am extremely jealous of your Friday though. (sigh) Sleep AND Jack In The Box? You are living the life girlfriend! ;)

Libby said...

burfica--3 days off in a row can get SO exhausting, you know...

Burfica said...

just me--Sunday has always been a "family day" but we were always so busy, it would be nice to actually have down time that day.

K--I don't think I'm gonna count on him being that nice every friday. hehehehe

libby--yeah it must be way tiring. thanksgiving week he only has to work 2 1/2 days then has 4 1/2 off. I don't know what he will do. hahahahhaa

Biddie said...

I am sure that you will think of something to do with all of that time off :P

Alekx said...

Well maybe next time you should get up and let him zzzzzz, he'll sleep in till like 6 or 7 and think he's wasted his day. LOL

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah dumb giant didn't take the hint this weekend though.

Alekx--he must be getting old cuz he's sleeping in till 9 now. hahahahaha

jAMiE said...

Gosh, i can relate...i peter out all the time but for me it doesn't take much.

Hope you're having a great week!