CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sniffle Snork


Look at that adorable penguin. Cracks me up.

Yesterday I had a sneezing fit in the morning. Now when I sneeze it's one or two times, then done. I must have sneezed a good 10 or more times, one right after the other. Then when I was done, I didn't feel so well. Little stuffed up, little burning sinuses.

Plus I was tired as hell, so I went and laid back down for a couple hours, but I ended up taking some cold medicine anyway.

I don't feel bad, but I think I'm gonna have to take some more today. I'm all sorts of stuffed up. But it doesn't feel like I'm sick, if you know what I mean.

Yesterday we finished listening to the audio book of Twilight. Gigantor and I read it quite a while back, but it's a bit to hard for Kiddo to read, so we checked out the audio book, and finished it last night, so we are gonna go to the movies tonight. I'm so dang excited I could piddle. hehehehe

It's cloudy today, there is supposed to be a huge storm front head through Arizona. We are supposed to get rain and snow in the state starting tonight and tomorrow and lasting through Saturday. It really hasn't felt much like fall at all, and now it's gonna hit us in one giant swoop. hehehehe

Well I'm gonna go make me something to eat (probably popcorn) and drink some coffee and try to warm up. hehehehe

Hope you all have a great Tuesday.

9 comments:

Alekx said...

Yayyyyyyy for the movie
I liked it alot

You'll love it too

Olly said...

I keep checking our forecast for snow. I LOOOOOVE it. Even the crappy stuff we get here.

What movie are you going to see?

Burfica said...

Alekx--I haven't seen it yet and want to own it. hehehehe

Olly-- going to go see Twilight. I don't like the snow much. One or two times a year, to let the kids play, then I'm done.

Special K said...

Blogger ate my comment! GRR!
OK I think I said I am stuffy too, I blame my heaters, and then I was a little jealous you got snow first!
NEENER!

Burfica said...

K----noooooooooo we didn't get snow. Only rain here. Gonna snow in parts of the state...the high parts...the parts I refuse to live in. hahahahaha

Special K said...

Ok then, but don't you dare get it first! ROFMLAO!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Snow? lol welcome to my world ;).

Susan saw the movie, said it was really good.

Burfica said...

K--I'll shove it all your way.

Miranda--It was AWESOME!!!

A Spot of T said...

Hope your day was great and you are now relaxing!