CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Photo's

Well we had a blast on halloween. We went to my aunt and uncles and Kiddo got done up in a very scary mask, with black clothes and gloves on. He scared the crap out of a bunch of kids, and even a few adults.

I told him he couldn't scare the real tiny kids, so he was doing funny dances and pretending to be scared of princesses. But his mask was just so freaky it didn't matter, he scared the beejeebees out of people.

Gigantor and the uncle strung up a rubber spider in the tree. In the part that was right over the sidewalk, then they ran fishing line to the chair where uncle could control it. As people walked and were looking at kiddo a bit scared, he was dropping the spider on them.

OMG it was the funniest thing. The adults were more scared of the spider than the kids. We had a great time.

Then aunt had made up about 30 elk taco's. homemade taco shells and all, and she made some home made spanish rice and home made salsa. After we were all done laughing our butts off, we ate and ate.

Usually Halloween is the turning point here, and it's dang cold, but it was warm, I wore a t-shirt and didn't even need a coat. Kiddo was hot in his costume.

I'll have to update you all on the weekend next post, this one is gonna be long enough.


Getting Kiddo ready. You can see my arm and one of the bowls of candy. He looked so dang scary and my kid really isn't like that. It was fun though.

We were armed with both of these bowls heaping full, had another bowl inside, and about 8 more bags of candy. Usually there on elm street, there are so many kids you can't keep enough candy, but this year it was really slow. I got to where I was handing out big handfulls of the stuff towards the end. And we still have a few bags left over.
Kiddo did alot of leaning against the tree like this. Lots of people didn't know if he was real or not. Some police, the ambulance, and other locals drove by and gave him a double and tripple take. I've never seen another mask like this one out there, he sure was creepy looking.
Seee!!! The cute little pink puppy would not take her eyes off Kiddo, she knew he was gonna eat her up if she did. We had a hard time getting her to come closer and get her candy, she was scared of him. It was adorable.
Kiddo was laying down next to the tree, and that mom was trying to get her kids to touch him. (there was 3 moms, three dads, and about 7 kids in that group) Well the mom kept trying and kept trying and her kids were refusing. So...the mom goes, look I will touch him and he won't move cuz he's a statue. (she wanted kiddo to play along so he could scare the kids when they touched him) But she gets close, kneels down and touches him, and Kiddo throws his arms in her face like to grab her and screams RAAAARRRR. OMG that mom jumped so hard, everyone laughed so loud.

In this picture she was helping kiddo up, she wanted a picture of her and the kids with him. So...they line up for picture and Kiddo is giving her bunny ears. It was so funny.

As they were walking away, uncle dropped the spider in that mom's face, and she screamed like a little girl. We laughed and laughed, it was great. Her husband probably laughed the loudest. hahahahaha

Hope you all had a good Halloween. I'm gonna go shower and go to bed.

8 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Omg, it looks like you guys had a blast. That's one scary kiddo you have there. lol. My kid got dressed up too. lol thought not that scary, I posted it.

Alekx said...

Who hid my nephew. My sweet little fella would never get all creepy like that.
Oh wait he is my nephew. Check that last remark.

Special K said...

I am glad that kiddo found a new way to have fun on Halloween! He was nicer than I was, we went egging, t.peeing and had shaving cream fights!

Christine said...

My kids is still into the bright happy costumes. I appreciate that cause those scary ones freak me out. I am a big wimp at heart.

Biddie said...

It sounds like you had loads of fun. I wish that I had a neighbourhood with lil kids.
I think that next year I am gonna go to my aunt and uncles to hand out candy.

Burfica said...

just me--that is a very freaky mask

alekx--we kept telling him he was scarier without the mask.

K--Oh I'm sure he will be doing that in a few years. lol

christine--my son never did the cute thing, there were dinosaurs, dragons, snakes, zombie soldiers, etc...

biddie--we did have loads of fun, I hope we can do it again next year.

captain corky said...

Wow... that costume is hardcore! I don't know if I would have opened the door for him. LOL

Libby said...

geez, burfica, you've got to have the ugliest kid i ever saw! and i mean that in the kindest way possible...lol! anyway, tell him that mask is great!!