CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Random Bull Sheeeee iiiiiiittttt

Well I'm random today, so what else is new??

My butt feels a bit better. Although last night in the dark, we are in bed, and gigantor grabs a flashlight, and rolls me on my side. I say what the hell, and he told me he had to check my butt bruise. So he checked it, then started poking the bruise. The BRAT!!!

We have lost a netflix movie. We got one last night, and have looked all over the house, and in all the trash cans, can not find the dam movie. I'm so pissed off.

Visited with Captain Daddy today. He gave me 50 bucks to get kiddo some pants, because.

Got a phone call from kiddo asking about pants, cuz apparently he ripped the crotch of the one's he was wearing. He said not bad, so I made him suffer the day with them.

I had started reading Twilight to Kiddo before the movie comes out. I read over 50 pages, and my throat hurt so bad. So...today I had him and Gigantor go to the library and get it on audio book.

Saturday the nephew is coming over to play then we are taking the boys to the matinee to see Madagascar 2.

Kiddo has a 4 day weekend. They are off on Tuesday for veterans day, and the teachers are taking Monday as a rest day for them. So....he gets Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues off. That will be nice.

Gigantor starts his new job on Monday. whooooohooooo

Okay I'm off to tear up more of this house looking for that dam movie.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Biddie said...

Stop looking for the movie, and you will find it. Always works for me.
My kids are off tomorrow (Friday) so we have a long weekend here, too. I have no idea what they will do...make me crazy, I suppose.
Grandparents are great, aren`t they? I love when my x mil comes over. She is so good to the girls. Not just helping out with clothes and stuff, but just being a cool gramma. The kids love her. Heck, Shawn and I do, too.
Have a great Friday. Oh, and congrats on the new job!

Special K said...

So what you are really saying is Gigantor was checking out his work!? :) HEE!!
I wish Twilight had come out when I was Kiddo's age. I remember reading Sweet Valley High and Stephen King (and scaring the bejusus outta myself)! LOL

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I remember reading to the kids till my throat hurt. It's crazy, but fun.

Have a great weekend!

Alekx said...

The movie is with where ever you put that damn Avon order of mine that you had to have replaced.
Did you check your bra?

Burfica said...

biddie--Gigantor pulled out the trash from the big can outside, and he found he threw it in there. Thank god, cuz today is trash day and it would have been long gone.

K--I still read them and am going to the movie, I don't care if I'm OLD. heheheh

just me--yeah I love to read to him, hope he can get as involved in the audio book.

alekx--wasn't in my bra....this time. hahahahhaa

Neoma said...

personally i like blogs that are like yours and talk about the day to day it is a friendly blog and we get to know one another. i am trying to type with a very sore finger, so no capitals. also trying to use a laptop. very difficult for me. haha hope you find your movie, ihave done that before. isnt net flix great? if you tell it got lost they just send you another one,

CrystalChick said...

Hope you find the movie! We were going to watch 'Iron Man' again tonight but I've got soooo much work to do. I'll probably just 'listen' to it.
My son had yesterday and today off plus the weekend so he's happy.
I only got a few chapters into Twilight. It was good, but I had other books going too, so I gave up for now. I might like the watch the movie though. I never read Harry Potter and loved all the movies.
Have a nice weekend. :)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Good luck finding the movie! We found one in the DVD player when we moved. We'd been using hers...so there were two. It was from two years ago when the ex still lived there. I guess I can't go back to THAT video store!

Have a great weekend!

MomThatsNuts said...

your DVD will be in the LAST place you look!!
I was folding laundry this evening. Crash's Johnny Cash shirt was in there. Yeah I cried again. Tomorrow is farewell party for Cadet, then he leaves thursday. SO of course Troll~ette decided to fight with me all day yesterday....ugggg

some days it super sucks to be the mom

Burfica said...

nea--yeah luckily we found it.

crystal--I wasn't gonna touch the harry potter books, till my sister in law convinced me to read the first one, and I did, then I went and bought the four that were out. hehehehe

real--our niece lost one of our movies she borrowed, found it in a playstation case. grrrrr

mom--I'm so sorry your girl is being a butt head. Just focus on your boys for now. big hugggsss

Jules said...

I'm glad your bum feels a bit better!! Awww... poor bum...

We have a 4 day holiday for Remembrance Day too, which means I'll have both boys all day Tuesday.. Ugh. It's gonna be a loooong week. In fact, I think I'll go to bed early tonight to catch up for it ahead of time!

jAMiE said...

I hope you've had a great weekend and you find the movie. Wish we had Netflix here!

Good luck to Gigantor with his new job...let us know!