CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My ASS!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my godddddddddddddd my ass hurts!!! It feels like a golf ball is stuck in my ass!!!!

Now let me explain before you hork your coffee all over your computer.

It's not what you think.

My husband took me and Captain Daddy to vote yesterday. When the dado unit goes, I end up sitting in the back. Which is very uncomfortable for me. Specially since my legs have been so sore and acting up lately.

I use a cane going in and out of the house, cuz the husband hasn't built steps or a hand rail yet (they are bricks stacked up) And I use it when I walk any kind of length, cuz I'm so unstable on my legs. If it's a short walk, I just use hubby's arm.

So...I struggled to get in the back, and to get out. Used the cane to go in and vote. I was the first one done out of us three, and I went back outside. Unlocked the suburban, put my cane in, sorta tossed it to the other side. Grabbed hold of the "oh shit" bars, and helped myself up, and struggled to get in the back seat.

When I sat down, I guess the cane didn't make it over far enough, and I sat on the it. On the top end of it, the curvy part, that was stuck up in the air. Right on my right butt cheek.

It hurt really bad, brought tears to my eyes. But it was okay.

Later that night when I was sitting in the couch, it felt like when your couch breaks down and a piece of wood is poking you. Well I was getting mad, cuz I've been yelling at the husband, son and his friends for flopping in that part of the couch, so I thought they broke my seat, ya know.

Well I sat forward so I could get up and the pain was sharp. I was like "What the hell???"

When I went to bed it really hurt. Had Gigantor look at my right butt cheek. From sitting on that dam cane, I have a big old bruise, and it feels like I have a golf ball in my butt cheek. Very uncomfortable to sit. grrrrrrr

So...when I felt like some of us got screwed up the ass with some of the voting decisions (couple propositions here that were just assnine passed) I didn't know I would really feel pain in my ass for a few days. hahahahahaha

Okay I hope you all have a better Wednesday. Hope your asses aren't to sore.

16 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah right...so tell us what REALLY happened. :-)

Biddie said...

You know, it's one of those things that is funny if it happens to someone else.
Hope your butt is better soon :)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Lol I agree with biddie, it's definately funnier when it happens to someone else. So Im not laughing at you, just with you.

Hope you feel better soon!

Burfica said...

chirstine--I would be bragging if the bruise was from a good paddling. lol

biddie--Yeah it's split your side funny if you aren't sitting on the golf ball.

just me--yeah yeah, I'm used to people laughing at me. hehehehehe

Libby said...

burfica, be honest...it's really a big hemmorhoid, isnt it?

Special K said...

Uh huh you left out the part where you liked it.

We have the lottery here in Arkansas now! This is HUGE! I am satisfied except with the proposition 2 here, it was to keep same sex or single people from adopting. That is so enraging I can't even begin. We have so many kids that need love now great, you just limited them even more! UGH!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

ROFLMAO@ hemmoroid!

Olly said...

Ok...ummm...I'm trying not to laugh...because...it's not....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry

CrystalChick said...

OMG, it's funny, in a way, but not.. you know, not you being in pain just the story.
OH those ballot questions were way too complicated for me yesterday. I was working on little sleep and it was like 6 am and I didn't have the patience to read them AGAIN... so I left them unanswered this time. Atleast hubby figured them out and answered.
Hope your ass feels better soon. ;)

A Spot of T said...

Well that had to sting a little. Hope your butt feels better soon. Get someone to rub it for you :o)

Burfica said...

libby-- only if hemorrhoids can migrate to your butt cheek.

K--yeah there was some stupid one's here too

just me--oh shusshhhhhhhhh

olly--laugh it up. hehehehe

crystal--I almost cried when it happened, but laughed each time it hurt and I yelled MY ASS

T--I'm gonna have to make him. A good butt rub does a body good. hehehehe

captain corky said...

LOL! I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day horking on people, places and things.

MomThatsNuts said...

Gigantor is a FREAK in the bedroom we all know that!!!

at least you claim to know HOW you got the bruise!!!

Burf I really dont think you should blog about your "balls"....

LOVE YA!!!

Mom

Burfica said...

corky--yeah horking only hurts if it's coca cola

mom--Gigantor is just a freak period. hehehehe

Alekx said...

only you can get a golf ball stuck in your ass. It fell outta the vortex bra didn't it

Libby said...

a migrating hemmmorhoid, huh? lol! wedding pix are up, burf!