CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend shudders


Wow what a busy weekend. I won't break down everything. But I'll recap.
Friday
Cleaned some, wrote out lists, wrote out half the bills, got avon in and wrote it up.

Saturday
Cleaned a bit more, had lunch, delivered avon and books, went to walmart to do part of the holiday shopping, got home about 6:30 had some dinner and died, were so tired.

Sunday
Kiddo and Gigantor went to Bashas to finish the shopping, did tons of laundry, did the rest of bills, made some lunch, watched a dvd, finished the cleaning, tons more laundry,made a nice dinner. Time for bed. uggghhh

OoOOO but tonight....Kiddo went in to take a shower and found THIS
luckily he called Gigantor in. Now it was closer to the one at the bottom of the 4 pictures. Gigantor says it was a bit bigger than that though. OMG that is so scary. Have you read up on them or seen the damage they can do??

I'm gonna be shudder shaking all night long.

Okay on a side note, I think the vortex bra is kicking back in. I found crumbs and a tic tac in there today. It's probably been 2 years or more since this house has seen a tic tac. hahahahahaha

Okay hope you all had a good weekend and have a great Monday!!!!

7 comments:

Special K said...

Did you see those bottom spiders are from Arkansas? LOL Yep, unfortunately I know a lot about them, have had 3 people I know bitten and while horrible and can get really really nasty, most don't die.

Nope. They die when they are like me and see one, realize what it is and break their neck falling out of the shower!! HA HA HA

Your weekend made me tired, now I got to go to bed! :)

A Spot of T said...

LOL I'm afraid I'd be right behind Special K. Two dead corpses laying on the bathroom floor all because of a damn spider. And I knew I shouldn't have clicked that link but as much as I hate spiders and knew it probably was one, my curiosity always gets the best of me. Ugh!

Burfica said...

K and T-- man Arizona we are full of brown recluse and black widows. Two of the most devastating and deadly spiders. And Gigantor said it was HUGE. About the size (with legs) of a plum or tangerine. So glad it didn't bite the kid.

Olly said...

We don't see too many recluses here, although we have them. They tend to be smaller, too. But just as poisonous. My husband does a lot of work in attics and crawlspaces and has to watch out for them. There isn't enough money in the world to make me do his job...

Coffeypot said...

I don't care if you have to use a magnifying glass to see a spider, I am going to stomp the shit out of it. I know they help with bugs and flying creaturs, but I can kill them, too.

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Super....So breathtakingly beautiful presentation! Good Luck..
Welcome to my blog...

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

ROFLMAO - at that bra. It never ceases to amaze me, what you carry in there.