CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quick Note

Okay quick note all... If you live in America go VOTE!!!!

Go do it now!!!!

I don't think any of us have a right to bitch unless we used our rights and vote!!!!

I'm not gonna get political, I do hope my candidate wins, as I'm sure all you do. I hope the props I'm voting for and against go through the right way. But I am voting!!! As should you all!!!

That is it for today, see told you quick.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

Special K said...

AMEN! I just got back a little while ago. It is a great feeling knowing you put in your right to bitch! :) HEE!
I totally agree with that by the way. If you didn't vote, then SHUT THE HELL UP!

Special K said...

And I say that with my whole heart. My Mom is the worst one to complain and she doesn't vote. The irony? Then my oldest brother is a felon he whines, "well I can't vote!" You know what? You are my brother and I love you but YOU caused yourself to lose that right, not me so ahem..SHUT UP!

Burfica said...

K---Oh I agree with you so much. My dad didn't vote for years, but said he refused to complain because he never voted. I did get him registered and he voted this year.

A Spot of T said...

I've been catching up on blog reading today and can't believe how many posts I see like this. It's actually nice to see. Here in Canada we had the worst turn out ever these last elections so it's nice to see 'someone' is getting it right. Goodluck on the elections, even though I'm from Canada, I've been following it for awhile now. I'm excited to see who your next president is!