CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy thanksgiving. If your not celebrating, I say WHY NOT?? Any excuse to have a turkey dinner with all the fixings. hehehehehe

I'm cooking today, have the stuffing all done and in the fridge to rest, have the eggs boiled. Need to peel then, grate carrots, make pumpkin pies, and make some monkey bread with the kid.

Gigantor just got off work and will be home in a minute. He gets paid for a full day today, and tomorrow. whooohoooo

Our menu looks like this.

Turkey
Stuffing
Candied Yams
Green Bean Casserole
Poo Foo
Carrot raisin salad
Deviled eggs
Cresents
Cranberry sauce
Gravy
and Pumpkin Pie.

Dam I'm hungry. hehehehe

Well the movie last night was beyond awesome. Except the screaming teenage girls. Edward walks onto the screen and we hear AHHHHHHHHHHHH from the girls. Every time it was a romantic moment they when AHHHHHHHHHHHH

God if I had a daughter I would have smacked her ass right out of her seat. grrrrrr

Okay well again HAPPY THANKSGIVING and I'll post probably after the weekend, bonus if before then. hehehe
have a great one everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Special K said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Burfica!
I am not doing Thanksgiving for the first time in my life! My boys not being here with us just doesn't make it right for me. I can't get into it. :(

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I was looking for the POOFOO on your list. Makes me laugh everytime!!

Libby said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Burf!! And WTF is Poo-Foo?????

Burfica said...

K-- Just do a couple big dinners when your boy is home. I understand that. Hugggsss

Miranda--I know I always have to add it just for you now too

Libby--It's a bit of pink heaven. One tub whip cream, one package cherry jello, one tub cottage cheese and one can of pineapple chunks drained. Yummmmm Mix after adding each ingredient.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Heehee...I feel so special (((BIG HUGS)))

A Spot of T said...

Poo Foo??? I'm intrigued. And a big Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Muhd Imran said...

Hello Burfica,

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. I was coming from Rhiannon's.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

AmPowerBlog said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

MomThatsNuts said...

HAPPY DAY YOU TURKEY!!!! LOVE YA

MOM

cookie monster said...

Happy Thanksgiving innit.


Save me some sprouts!

Rhiannon said...

Did you forget the mashed potatoes?..:0)

Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one Burfica!

Love and Blessings,

Rhi

jAMiE said...

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving...the dinner menu sounded yummy...but what on earth is PooFoo? I need to know!