CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2005

baaaahhhhhh buuuuhhhhh baaaahhh

Hummmeeeennnaaaa hummmmeeeennnaaa hummmmeeeennnaaaa!!!
What an experience, I would not like to repeat. heheheee The past 5 days it feels like we got sucked into a whirlwind, spun and shook real good, and finally spit out on our butts. I think we are all numb from all the packing, taping, writing, wrapping, and loading. It will probably take a good 4000 hours of sleep to even get back to normal. (ha as if we are normal)

Alekx and mom are off to Texas this morning. Gigantor got up at 4:30 so he could go up there and help them do the final stuff and get on the road. I opted to let the kiddo sleep. It was way to early for him to be up, and be productive in school. So...him and I said all our goodbyes last night.

I will say, that I might have been too efficient in my packing. But we only had a couple days to work on it. So, me, Gigantor and our friend D were just packing and stuffing everywhere. When I say to efficient. Like Alekx called needing to borrow some towels for showering, cuz guess what?? I packed them all--they work great around electronics, and pictures. heheheee Mom had to wear the same outfit for 3 days, cuz I packed all her clothes. She wanted a different pair of shoes, (she only had a thin pair of flip flops when she was in the hospital. NOPE packed em all. She wanted some powder---packed, some new body wash---packed. Some paperwork off her table. HA HA PACKED!!!

I mean my mad packing let me explain what this one box contained, and it was a mild box. First you take a giant sponge bob pillow, put it in box. Then insert small t.v. Pack around t.v. with towels, and probably a few stay pairs of undies found their way in there. Add blanket wrapped vcr, a few more towels and rags, and stray articles of clothing. Top with GIANT STUFFED MONKEY (kiddo got her for christmas) Tape it up and only write t.v. and vcr on top of box. heheheheee

Okay I'm running out of shit to say. So I'm gonna leave you with the top ten most polite ways to tell someone their zipper is down.

10. The cucumber has left the salad
9. Quasimodo needs to go back to the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
7. Paging Mr. Johnson.......Paging Mr. Johnson
6. Elvis is leaving the building
5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
4. Our next guest is someone who needs NO introduction
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. Men may be from Mars......but I can see something that rhymes with Venus.
and the number one way to say your zippers is down
1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.

Badumdum. hehehehe
Happy Thursday everyone.

P.S. Go over to Alekx's blog at Nitrogen Narcosis, she's on my sidebar. I'm starting to take bets about the championship fight she is talking about on her blogs. Let me know who you favor. hehehehee

4 comments:

kitten said...

Oh..that list will come in mighty handy in my neck o the woods! You need a long bath and a glass of vino, gigantor to massage you when you get out...and then lead you to a rose petal covered bed.

Or

You could jus do it on the bathroom floor.
Thats what I do.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Hahahaha I like refer to my kibbles and bits as "The Shape Shifting Love Pod" its a wonderful unit Indeed. In my own opinion of course!!!

Azathoth100 said...

My favorie way of telling someone is: I don't want to see your dick so zip it up asshole. No it's not polite but it sure works.

Julie said...

I love those zipper alerts!! Esp the pantelons one and the one about clearly nuts.. it's like that old joke of the guy who goes to see the shrink in nothing but platic wrap and the dr says 'I can clearly see your nuts'...