CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

More t-shirts

Well Alekx and mom got in about 7:30 last night. It was good to see them. We had some dinner, then they left, and eveyone fell into bed. Alekx called me this morning to ask me to bring up some towels to mom's. Seems in my mad packing rush, I packed every last one. hehehehee I was using them for supporting t.v.'s, pictures, knick nacks. Oh well. They are taking mom to a couple different doctors this morning, then going to call me after that so we can meet up. I let the kiddo stay home from school today. He has been way way over tired, and was having an awful allergy attack. Plus this is the last he gets to see of grandma for a few months.

Well since I have nothing really. I'm going to leave you with some more t-shirt sayings I found.
-People like you are the reason people like me need medication
-My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole
-your lips keep moving ...but all I hear is "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH..."
-Warning--I have gas and I know how to use it
-I scare my own family
-The only mark I've made in life is in my underwear
-Let's Play Carpenter! First we get hammered, then I nail you.
-Not Perfect, but so close it scares me.
- Keep watching. Maybe I'll do a trick
-5 out of 4 people have a problem with fractions.
-SAVE THE TREES wipe your ass with an owl
-My imaginary friend, thinks you have serious mental problems!!
-Why be difficult? A little more effort and you'd REALLY be a complete Jerk
-Keep America Beautiful, Put a bag over your head.


And why not some bumper stickers that we have owned over the years.
_So many Men so Little Time
- My keys are on the front seat next to the Rottwieler
- Unless your a hemorrhoid, get off my ass
-very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes
-warning, nose goblins under seat
-highly medicated for your safety
-people like you are why people like me are medicated
-Word of the day is Legs....Spread the word

And the one number one bumpersticker that Gigantor has seen and wants to get is
NUKE EM TILL THEY GLOW, AND SHOOT EM IN THE DARK

Okay that's all the words of wisdom I've got for today. Off to take towels uptown and to start some packing thingies. hehehehe

8 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Word of the day...BWHAHAHAHA good stuff....what happened to the dont be a dick ones?? you know, see dick drive, see dick drive drunk...dont be a dick.. I could be wrong, but that was some good stuff right there...

Julie said...

Those are hilarious!!! The fart one and the mark in the underwear are my favorite, being so immature and all, I still think farts and poop are so funny!

Azathoth100 said...

Give me a bit of time, I have a list somewhere of t-shirts I wanted once. I'll post them once I find them.

Julie said...

I noticed how fart and blog aren't in their dictinary either,,,, of course I use fart a lot and noticed that months ago.. tee hee

kitten said...

Hey I commented now its GONE!

Now you , the kiddo and Gigantor need a vacation from all this stress. Glad Mom is doing much better.

kitten said...

Remond me to tell you the story about how my sister drove out to Colorado to find the Grand Canyon, and was pissed when it wasn't there!

Mia said...

lmao...I like the save the trees one. *hugs*

Phoenix5 said...

I liked the "Let's Play Carpenter..." one... only problem is, my wife would KILL me if I wore it! LMAO!!