CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I sure Wish....

.....that this stomach bug would go away. Every time I think I feel better, I eat or drink something, and OMG the pain. But, hell, maybe it will make me lose weight. LOL

I saw another sign of those exercises starting to help my knees and back. baby steps baby steps. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I swear...as God is my witness....IF ONE MORE PIECE OF FOOD GETS SUCKED DOWN INTO MY VORTEX BRA!!! I'm gonna.....gonna....TAKE IT OFF AND FLAP AND SAG IN THE WIND FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS!!!!!! I can't eat anything, and I mean anything without it going down into my vortex bra. *sigh* I mean and it's not just food. For god sake!!!! You all know I sell Avon. Well....my favorite eyeshadow is their cream eyeshadows. They come in a tube that looks like a lipstick tube. All shades, you twist them up and paint them on. hehehehee So...I'm putting on makeup, and my beautiful "pistachio" green was towards the end of it's days. The last of it broke off and fell. I look all over the counter, and the ground and can't find it. I EVEN stuck my hand in my bra and didn't find it. So I figured it rolled off somewhere. I went about my day. That night when I got undressed.....my BRESTIES WERE GREEN!!!! For shit sake, I looked for it in my bra. But NOOoOoOOooO it has to hide when I'm trying to fish stuff out of there.

Okay for all you guys. There are some things that SHOULD NOT be done in front of your women. hehehehehee My lovely Gigantor is in Taekwondo. Just like the kiddo. Well the kiddo went to his class yesterday, and Gigantor went to his last night. Gigantor came home and told me how sore the inside and back of his thighs were. He went and got undressed into just his t-shirt and fruit of the looms. He again started complaining. I said, "what was that from, kicks??" He goes, "this one" and does this very high, front, snap kick, that is very quick. Then I started cracking up, and he goes..."what's your problem" and I'm just pointing to his tighty whities, and chocking out. "that was the most hilarious and gross thing I've ever seen." *i figured out that when you do those kind of kicks in your undies, things that move in ways that are bizarre and unnatural, should not be seen by women* heheheheee I told him that all the men should fight in their fruit of the looms so that their opponents would die laughing. I think the only thing that could have been funnier and grosser is if he did that kick in front of me, with no drawers on. I know I know...gross, and bad mental image. hehehehe

Okay I'm gonna go see what kind of trouble I can cause today. Maybe try to duct tape and padlock my bra shut. I'm sure I would still find goodies in it though.

The kiddo has the next 4 days off. Tomorrow is something called a "teacher in service day" and then the weekend, and then what is it?? presidents day?? or pick or nose day??? or scratch your butt day??? Something. This school takes lots of weird day's off.

Happy Thursday everyone SURVIVOR,CSI, WITHOUT A TRACE AND E.R. tonight folks. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

omg finnalllyyy.. blogger has been so slow to let me comment today..

i am giggling at the mental you gave me.. girl.. not good i tell you .. not good.. men just dont think do they ? you know we want to see them as sext and stuff not goofy in the tighy whities doing karate kicks ...

i do hope you feel better soon!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

that is supposed to be sexy not sext you probably knew already cause you are used to all my silly typos but in case there were some people that were wondering

kitten said...

yayayayyyayayay!
I can comment!!
blogger sux
and
did I say
Blogger sucks?

Oh, Burf..did I tell you..
Blogger sux??

We need to talk, Gurl. Pistachio eyeshadow? I didnt know they even made such a thing!!

My guys are ff for the next whole week..they call this one Febuary Vaction...only to be followed by Spring Vacation in april!

Phoenix5 said...

Green breasties??? Oh MAN I was falling out of chair laughing! Burf, you blog the strangest stuff! Keep it coming though, I love reading it! Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Mia said...

LMAO at the 'flap and sag in the wind'...*sighs and looks down* I guess thats one perk of small breasts.

Kat was off yesterday and today for 'teachers convention'

Have a great weekend.

Azathoth100 said...

Don't worry about the color Bur, green, white, black, brown, yellow, orange, breasties are good in any color. If they're big it's even better (Bigger is better,but that is my own personal opinionated perversion.)But you might want to start wearing turtlenecks to keep stuff out of the bra. Either that or flap all you want, lord knows I know some woemen who go braless alot due to that very reason.

Actually watching people do stuff in thier undies is very funny in a kind of car accident way. But be careful laughing at him in his undies, that can keep you from getting some for a while if he doesn't have a good sense of humor. ( although Gigantor sounds like he does.)

~SugarBear~ said...

I've had the stomach bug myself recently - hope you're feeling better soon.