CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nothing

I have nothing of any kind of interest today. Let me just start with mom is in the hospital in Texas. Alekx and the house elf were up all night. They got a couple hours sleep this morning, and are headed back to the hospital. We are now realizing she took a huge turn for the worse when she went to Texas. So...we are starting the paperwork trying to get her back in an assisted care nursing home in Phoenix. Her insurance won't cover Texas. So...wish us all luck there.

In other news. I'm eating "heaven in a bowl" cut up strawberries, fresh black berries and blueberries, a touch of sugar all mixed up in their own juices. mmmmmmm I love it plain, on yogurt, over ice cream. It's just dam good anywhere. And berries are so very good for you. Great little cancer fighters.

My son this morning, wakes up and is sitting on my bed getting dressed. He looks at the cat and goes. (in the sweetest, tiniest, little boy voice) oooOo I left you a stinky and he walks out of the room. Well this made me giggle. As I drop him off at school. He gets out of the suburban, and goes oh mommy?? I say yeah. He says "I left you a stinky" and he walks off. The little turkey butt. I don't know where the new phrase came from, because he used to proudly boast for all to hear I FARTED!!! Now it's this little innocent cute voice telling you he left you a stinky. LOL

This past weekend, we watched Catwoman, and Troy. I thought they were both very good. Sometimes I just like a fun movie. That was catwoman. But Troy was way good too. I want to see Taxi and Saw. See if they are any good.

Okay I had aimless rambling today. Sorry about that. I'm off to do some paperwork, and make some phone calls. Happy Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

My sister in law is from England, so whenever my nephew does a "stinky" she says " oh my , did you trump?" TRUMP?? of course this is the same girl that has to "shake a lettuce" (go to the bathroom) ahhh you gotta love the English.....let me know about mom, if she ends up back here, I will go visit her, I sent her a card to Texas today...
Mom

Mia said...

rambling is good...it cleanses the soul. lol

ThreeOliveMartini said...

that does sound like "heaven in a bowl"

i hope you have a great day ... please keep me posted.. i know you will

you know i love you girl.. stay strong .. i know its hard..

Azathoth100 said...

Oh darlin, I was hoping things would go uphill for your Mom. I hope you can get her back into the assisted place. Tell Alekx to be strong.

Troy ruled. They might not have followed the book exactly, but they did a good job non-theless.

Julie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Gosh you guys are so great to her though, taking care of her, for all her needs. You all have a great family! Even if you all diss each other in your blogs all the time... LOL, it's all in fun that only sisters can do.

Mickey let farts so badly last night that if you left the bedroom and came back down the hallway it accousted you,, b/c I guess I got used to the fumes and once away, when I returned, it was pure rotten colon ass putridness. I think I just made up that word, LOL.
When I was a girl, I used to say 'excuse me, spd'.. b/c mom taught me I had to say excuse me, so I thought it was permission to fart all I wanted and she said she would have me in a grocery store and I would be going 'excuse me, sbd, hehehehe'.. all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet thang!

Sorry to hear about your Mommakin - you know I love you guys all so much. I'm praying for every needful thing to happen for you all and then some!

Just tickled pink about this blog business you turned me onto.

Now about "stinky" pants... I heard that it's boys who FART and girls, why, they "fluff"!

Your friend on the lone prairre.... Dorko!