CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I've been Tagged!!!!

No not the graffiti tagging. But Gama tagged me on the music tag thing. So here we go.

Random Top 10 cd's

1. Cross of Change--Enigma
2. Weathered---Creed
3. Chrome---Trace Adkins
4. Back in Black---AC/DC
5. Big One's---Aerosmith
6. Fallen---Evenescence
7. Devil Without a Cause---Kid Rock
8. Unleashed---Toby Keith
9. Horse of a Different Color---Big and Rich
10. A** Hole---Gene Simmons


What is the total amount of music files on your computer???
I think there is music files somewhere, but if there is, I don't know how to find them, so I have no clue. hehehehe

The last cd you bought is??
A**Hole by Gene Simmons

What is the last song you listened to before this message???
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy!!!!


Write down 5 songs you listen to alot, or mean alot to you

1. There coming to take me away (to the funny farm)
2. Some Beach---Blake Shelton
3. Holy Water---Big and Rich
4. Lets put the X in Sex!!!---KISS
5. In the name of God--Enigma

And I have no idea who to pass this to. I Would say Alekx for one. (bet she doesn't do it) heheheheee And if anyone else is interested, go for it. hehehehe

Thanks Gama, that was fun.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Excellent choice on the ac/dc for sure!! That angus knows how to play one song, and he plays it really well, ays in all of them, tee hee , I love their school boy shorts!

good picks! It's cool to know what kind of music people like!

kitten said...

I am sooo not doing this one because I am very outta touch with the whole music scene....I would have to ask my son, and that would be cheating!

Phoenix5 said...

Interesting choices! Looks like your musical repertoire is as varied as mine! I love Fallen by Evanescence! Amy Lee can SING!! I don't have any CDs by Enigma, but I do like them. There is a Canadian group with a similar style called Delerium, and I have ALL their CDs ;-)! As for AC/DC, they only have one song that I like... Thunderstruck! As for the rest of their stuff... well.... you don't want to hear my comments ;-)!