CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 11, 2005

Weathermen, are just glorified psychics

At least that's what I think. They honestly have no idea what in the hell they are talking about. Apparently there is a storm moving through Arizona. It was supposed to hit central Arizona hard. For days we have been told that it would be a slight chance of scattered rain showers up here. Even at 7:30 this morning it said, after it had been raining really really hard all night. It also said, snow level was nothing below 9000 feet, and then today nothing below 7000. We are at 4500 feet, and it's been snowing since 7. Stupid idiots. I'm even driving the kiddo to school. The guy who does the morning show on the radio was saying. OoOOo look it's snowing, and the temp is currently 31 degrees. Then on the next commercial break they play be prerecorded weather forecast. Which says---In Page today, slight chance of scattered showers and temps in the 50's. I wanted to just scream. Look out the fricken window dumb ass and revise the message!!!!!

As you can probably tell, I'm a little cranky today. hehehehee Lack of sleep will do that to you. On Wed night I was so tired that I couldn't sleep. It was horrible. Well last night all of us were dead. I mean the kiddo passed out. Gigantor passed out. Then I laid down and was gone (usually it takes me a half hour or more to fall asleep) Well about 20 minutes after I went comatose. The kiddo walks in, he had a night mare. So...get him back in bed, and I fall back asleep (took about 10 minutes) Almost to the minute, an hour later, the kiddo was up again, saying "isn't it time for school?" (it was 12:30) Convince him no, and put him back to bed. Takes me almost a half hour to go back to sleep. I'm in this deep sleep, and Gigantor "jumps" up and starts flinging things, saying. OMG I'm late for work. By this time I'm yelling. GO BACK TO SLEEP DAMMIT, IT'S 1:40 IN THE MORNING!!!!! He was convinced it was 11:40 and he was massively late. So..convince him to go back to bed. Now my blood pressure is up and I'm angry. Takes me till after 2 to go back to sleep. Gigantor jumping up one more time and waking me up....20 minutes to go back to sleep. Kiddo wondering back in the room asking where the spaceship landed at about 4 this morning. Gigantor finally getting up to go to work. And I fall asleep really good at 6:10 this morning, to have my alarm wake me up at 6:30. I know those two were doing it cuz they were so very very over tired too. And it's something they can't help with the whole sleepwalking and sleeptalking thing. But I swear to god, I hurt so bad this morning from lack of sleep. I feel like an elephant shit on me, then trampled me. Or trampled me then shit on me. Whichever. And not just one elephant but the entire fricken herd, and the entire time, I'm TRYING TO SLEEP
FOR CHRIST SAKE JUST LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!!!!!!!!

Well, Alekx and Mom had to stop in a little hole in the wall town called Santa Rosa last night. They didn't call me before they left this morning. I tried calling them, but Alekx's cell phone isn't getting a signal right now. They will probably try to call my cell later, which I can't find. (I think it's in the shirt pocket of Gigantor, on the front seat of his truck, out at work) So.....I will try each time I get off the computer. They were about 3 hours from Amarillo. Then Amarillo is about 6 hours from her home. But....with how much they have to stop with mom. It just might take them 16 hours or so. I guess mom was rather altered last night, and having hallucinations. I'm pretty sure it was because she is way way over tired herself. Alekx was almost freaking. Saying if she is gonna do that we have to put her in a home. Get a grip....it is probably temporary. For god sake, it's gonna take her a year or two to fully recover from all this shit. It's not gonna happen over night or even in a couple months. I know Alekx is upset because she doesn't want to put even the smallest part of her and the house elf's life on hold "because of mom" But fricken deal with it. It's her turn. I put alot of our stuff on hold for the past flippin 12 years. She's our mom. She made huge sacrifices for us through the years. The least we can do, is try to help her get better and get back out on her own. That means at least a year or two of help. Then if she absolutely can't. Then maybe it's time to look into other things. Okay well, I've bitched and been cranky enough for one day. I'm sure Alekx will be super mad, that I was bitchy about her on my blog. So...what else is new?? LOL I'm always doing something to make her or mom super mad. Story of my life. I really need to try and get a nap. Lets see it's 10 now, I can sleep till 2 then go get the kids. LOL God I wish. I can never seem to nap, I always wake up feeling like ass (or at least what lives in your ass) hehehehee I'll get to sleep in tomorrow, the boys have taekwondo in the morning. hehehehe

Happy Friday everyone!!!! Have a good weekend!!!!

7 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Hmmm... your story sounds familiar... except... no one is waking me up.. except ME!!! Weird! I hope you get some rest soon! And i hope that your sis and Mom get home safely and that they get to feeling "normal" soon too! Take care!

Azathoth100 said...

Sounds like a long night. Hope you got your nap in. Hopefully alekx won't be too mad about the comments. Fighting with siblings sucks. Get some rest and we'll be here when you wake up.

flutesnoot said...

you prolly don't know me and it prolly doesn't matter...but the more frustrated you get...the more of a chance something incredibly stupid will absolutely piss you off...believe me i know...just learn to live with interuptions..if there wasn't what kind of a life would we have? If we didn't confront people and interupt we would never have interactions and everything...just wanted to say that check out my blog y'all..might make sence...might not...ever

kitten said...

Poor Burf..Poor Alekx. I wonder how lond alekx is gonna last with this whole MOm buisness. Its a tough job, adults can be worse than kids. I hope you get some rest sweetiie....


and Amen about the weather man..same here...so wrong so often lately!

MomThatsNuts said...

This is why I told my mom....

"As long as J~(my brother) has a garage, you will have a home"~~

Hey Im the OLDEST child,,isnt up to the YOUNGEST child to take care of the mom?? HUH HUH???

Azathoth100 said...

Hey Burfica, how big is Gigantor?

Julie said...

OMG!! That is too much to deal with in a short period of time!! You've exhausted me and I am getting frustrated for you w/ all of that. Not getting rest really does take the wind out of the sails easily!!
Once everyone gets settled and aren't overwhelmed, things will calm down and go back to the peaceful life as you know it! :)