CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 04, 2005

Potties and Phone calls

If you don't like toilet talk, you might want to pass this posting by. hehehehee

Okay I must have drunk a ton of water lately. I can't seem to get far from the toilet....and thank god nobody is calling me while I am on. I have really upped my water intake though. So...I go potty earlier. As I'm walking out of the bathroom, the phone rings, it's mom. I sit on the foot of the bed and talk to her. Then I have to go potty again. WTF?? I mean and it's not just tinkle tinkle. It's like a flood gate opened. So...I come out here to get on the computer, and I open this window to start a post. And...I have to pee so bad I'm in pain. So...back to the potty. This is how my entire morning has gone. I've been on that throne more than in my chair, or anywhere else. I'm dreading leaving the house for the hour and a half to pick up the kiddo and do my errands. I might have to pee real bad. Maybe I should take a tin can along. hehehehee

So...Alekx calls me this morning. She had been on the road since 3:45 Texas time, so about 4 to 5 hours before she called me. She had to tell me what kind of torture it was for her to go pee along the way. I guess, as she told me, Texas doesn't believe in enclosed rest area restrooms. They have the four walls, then those four beams and a big open space before the roof sets on the tops of the beams. And...she told me that Texas believes in stainless steel toilets in their rest area's. Arizona has either porcelain or the fiberglass. So...poor old Alekx (hehehe I said old alekx) has been having to sit on those seats, (that aren't in an enclosed building) in 28 degree weather. hehehehe I'm starting to take bets on which of us think she got a "ring" pattern freeze dried to her ass. hehehe She said they were so cold they were almost painful (I don't know why that brings a grin to my face) I can just imagine her shivering herself right off the seats. hehehehehe Plunk on the floor bare butted. Okay my mind is going in a lot of different bathroom humor directions.

OOoO she just called me again at lunch time. She is now hitting the hilly part around El Paso. She says those are the only mountains in the entire state of Texas (guuuggggg) So....her phone kept cutting in and out. And she dropped me twice. We had to keep calling each other back. So....last call I hear this. We are talking away, then.
B--Alekx you there
A--hold on losing connection
B--you still there??
A--IT'S....OWN...TO..ONE...BA..R.
B--YOUR CUTTING OUT!!!
B--ALEKX YOU STILL THERE??
A--BURFICA....UPID....PHO
B--YOU THERE!!! I SORTA GOT YOU!!!!
A--GA....I...MITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then click. hehehehheee I could not stop laughing at her cutting up cussing. It was the funniest thing.
She did want me to tell you all about how she was waxing her eyebrow, and the knife with the wax slipped and now she has a bald spot in the middle of her eyebrow. Hehehehee I'm picturing this eyebrow cut right in half. I guess I will get to see it on Monday. I'm gonna let her tell the whole horrid story. lmao

I'm off to pee yet again.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

as Alekx would say HA...Y.....RID...AY....EV...Y...NE!!!!

6 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Have fun in the potty room. Tell Alekx to be careful of the spiders (hehehe). So did you get any of her list done?

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Hahahahah That is funny!!! Did you ever see the movie Scar Face? He had a whole in his eyebrow from where part of his scar is. She is in company Mang!!! I once made a tally of how much water I drink in a day. Can you believe I drink about a gallon of water a day?!?!?!? I am not kidding! If not more then a gallon!! 128 ounces of water!! I think your body gets used to it because I don’t pee as much as I did when I first started drinking this much water many years ago. Happy Friday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy weekend!!!!

kitten said...

..e.l lex.......s.is.....h..lo....

I hear you with the potty trips....I know where every public restroom in the tri -state area is.

MomThatsNuts said...

At least its nice and warm when she gets to AZ, although its gonna be a bit cloudy this weekend~ Peeing alot is a good thing, it means the old kidneys are working and your not retaining water..sorry, its the NURSE coming out in me. you need to drink more so you dont dehydrate....yeah I know it doesnt make sense, but trust me for some biochemical reason, the LESS you drink the MORE you retain, and vice versa...catheter anyone???
Mom

Julie said...

That is a lot of pee!
does your sister not have verizon, LOL!
I once decided to wax my own eyebrows and the wax wasn't hot enough or I didn't take it off in time and it got stuck and I had to dig and dig to take it off and ended up w/a black eye. So, here I am doing all these inspections looking like a redneck chick suffering through domestic violence and you think anyone believed me that i did it waxing my eyebrows? now I pay the fifteen bucks!

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Burf....

Hows Alexk? hows mom? how is everything going? Send A an email, but is she still here in AZ? ok well off to class....
Mom