CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 07, 2005

Brain dead Monday

Okay I have a brain dead Monday going here. We packed our asses off on Saturday. We had me and Gigantor and our friend D. D and I packed all of mom's wind chimes. (her and I both collect wind chimes and hang them inside) I used a 20 foot by 3 foot roll of bubble wrap packing them dam things. Some where so delicate that each little piece had to be done in bubble wrap, then the whole thing. Then we went over again on Sunday and packed the last of the clothes, bedding and towels in suitcases. We also did the last load of laundry, and straightened up some stuff. Packed a couple more boxes. Then we came home and watched the superbowl. I like to watch the commercials, but what a bust this year. Most of them were boring. My favorite one was when the soldiers were walking in the airport terminal, and everyone started clapping and standing up for them. Made me almost cry. That is how we should treat them all the time.

Anywhoo. I don't have much today, so I was gonna leave ya with a couple funny things I found. I was looking in a magazine called "things you never knew existed" It had a t-shirt section, so I'm gonna leave you with some of the t-shirt stuff.
-three squirrels in a tree and one drops an acorn saying is "it's all fun and games till someone loses a nut"
-three stick figures roasting hot dogs around a fire, one is missing his dog "it's all fun and games till someone loses a wiener"
-Therapy is Expensive, Beer is Cheap, what to do?? What to do??
-The last thing I want to do is hurt you....but it's still on the list.
-I AM NOT INFANTILE you stinky butt poopy head
-I'm retired, but I work part time as a pain in the ass!!
-no job, no money, no car, BUT I'M IN A BAND!!!
-I'm multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time
-When I snap you'll be the first to go
- back of a harley shirt "if you can read this the bitch fell off"
-back of another harley shirt "I'm the BITCH that fell off"
-ROCK IS DEAD long live paper and scissors
-Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast??
-This is not a beer gut, it's a protective covering for my rock hard abs!!
-I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't stick my head that far up my ass
-Join the ARMY visit exotic places, meet interesting people, then kill them
-I'm so old I can laugh, cough, sneeze, fart and pee all at the same time
-Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
-To err is human, to blame it someone else shows management potential
-On the journey of life I chose the psycho path
-My anger management class PISSES ME OFF
-No one is ever old enough to know better
-I live in my own little world, but it's ok....they know me here
-I'm right 98% of the time. Who gives a crap about the other 3%


Okay I'll leave you all with those. I have more, but they can wait till another time. hehehehee

It will be nice to see Alekx and mom tonight, they should be getting in tonight. So, I'm cooking up a ham, and some mashed taters, and red eye gravy and some bbq asparagus. (mmmmm) Okay happy Monday everyone.

Okay on a side note. I know someone else brought this up. But why does bloggers spellcheck not recognize the word blog. And why in the hell does it not recognize "fart" It says I spell that wrong every time, and it has no substitute. IDIOTS!! LOL

4 comments:

kitten said...

I get that catalog...its got some great things, alot of Elijahs shirts come frome there..he like sthe one ones with stupid sayings like, "Go ahead , pull my finger!"

Azathoth100 said...

I love that catalog! Also good is Pyramid Collection. oh, and thanks for clarifying the whole Do/Not thing in my comments. Give Alekx a hug for us and tell her we miss her (Gamas been crying himself to sleep (just kidding G!)). Also tell your Mom she's got a bunch of people she doesn't know rooting for her. Peace.

MomThatsNuts said...

My 14 year old bought and wears the "its all fun and games till someone loses a weiner" shirt!! Old Navy at the mall I think, unless it was Anchor Blue...funny stuff if it fit me I would borrow it....

Anonymous said...

someone PLEASE help me. I've been looking everywhere for that t-shirt "it's all fun and games til someone loses a nut". It's for a friends birthday. I would REALLY appreciate someone helping me out and telling me where i can find it.