CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dorko

Okay I'm not doing a real post today, because I'm to upset, sad, pissed, depressed, and angry. I'll write more when my thoughts are pulled together. (yes it's all about mom)

Anyhow a real life long time friend got hooked up on the internet, and I turned her onto the blogs, and she started one of her own. You all should go check her out. She is a massive riot in real life, I can only imagine what she will be like on here. She's brand new on the internet so we will have to have patients and advice as she learns. But I encourage you all to go check her out and leave her a nice comment. Go see Dorko here

3 comments:

Julie said...

lots of love and hugs and thoughts your way!!

Azathoth100 said...

As I said on Alekx blog, my heart and hopes are with you and your family. I hope things turn for the better.

kitten said...

Hi, Burf..Ive been thinking about you guys..just havent been able to do anything till today...bad comp probs. Hows mom? I hope things are better...mail me whemn you get a chance, sweetie...big hugs. ill check out your friend...