CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My day as a Nutcase er...I mean in a Nutshell

What a day. What a day I say it again. *sigh* not a sad sigh, but one of "Thank God it's time for bed and the day is over" sigh
7:55 up to pee 5 minutes before alarm goes, off--feel jipped out of 5 more minutes sleep.
8:00 receive phone call (which son brought to me while on toilet) from electric company trying to track down my mom cuz they are going to turn off her electricity.
8-8:10 Explain that I had talked to electric company last week when I got back, and they said no problem, about payment, and would not shut off electricity.
8:11 receive call from mother, saying if she has to stay for 2-6 weeks more she needs some things (of course all the shit she needed sent I had already packed up for the move)
8:25 hang up with mom and receive call from the mother of the two children I watch after school. (she usually brings them down here for me to drop off on late start Wednesdays) she woke up late and was taking children to school herself.
8:35 legs have fallen asleep, because I have had so many phone calls, that I'm still on the toilet.
8:35 1/2 tear off toilet paper to wipe so I can get up
8:36 Phone rings. Electric company again, asking more questions.
8:41 finally get off of toilet
8:43 complain that there is a hole in my sock (was finally trying to get dressed)
8:50 another call from electric company finally everything has been straightened out.
8:56 call from Alekx saying it was nice we wouldn't have to worry about getting mom this weekend
9:10 should have left for school at 9 but was running late from all the phone calls. aaaaaaahhhhhhh
9:40 pull back up to house after dropping kiddo off
9:41 get call from someone asking about mom talked for about 20 minutes
10:01 got on computer to start reading blogs
10:40 receive call from Alekx saying that mom still might get out on Monday
10:41 talk to house elf on computer saying same thing
10:45 call mom ask her what the hell is going on, she said that she does have a staph infection, but if the wounds are infected then she has to stay on an iv, but if they are closed she can go with oral antibiotics
10:50 call back Alekx freaking, she says have to call me back, because customers are in there, continue reading blogs, and checking e-mail.
11:55 Alekx calls says she is definatly getting out on Monday ahhhhhhhhhh
11:55 1/2 realize they don't have the credit card needed for renting the u-haul
11:56 have small aneurysm
12:00 Gigantor calls asking if I need anything of him from lunch. Me--"get your ass home and help me" hehehehe
12:02 call mom saying "well I guess I don't have to send you that stuff, and which credit card should I over night to you" Mom---"what, nobody told me I could go yet"
12:05 call Alekx ask "what the hell"??
12:06 Gigantor gets home
12:10 Alekx calls, says she called nursing home back and yes mom is getting out on Monday
12:11 do up an envelope to over night
12;12 trip down the stairs on the way out
12:20 sit in post office line for 15 minutes to over night one stupid envelope that ends up costing 14 mother humping bucks!~!!!!
12:45 pull into McDonalds and get some lunch
1:20 get back home, crack up at Alekx's blog, then realized---wait, that's MY life!!!!
1:30-2 eat my oh so healthy lunch
2:20 leave for the school to get one of the 20 parking places they have so I can wait for the kids, and not be in the mess of 100 plus parents driving around last minute looking for a parking place
2:21 pick up my book to read---fall asleep
3:05 kiddo scares me awake with a big BOO and slaps window, I jump, lose place in book, and get angry all at the same time
3:10 still can't find the two kids I pick up
3:11 find the little girl
3:15 see the boy running past me, holler his name, he tells me he's going to a friends. ummmm I don't fricken think so buddy get your butt in the car. Now boy is mad at me
3:20 pull over to side of the road, threaten to spank boys ass if he keeps wrapping the shoestring thingie he has around his neck and tightening it.
3:25 scream at boy and kiddo for smacking the tar out of girl
3:30 pull into driveway, fuming at kids already
3:35 turn into satan because they are hitting each other instead of starting homework
3:40 all children nicely doing homework, trying to put the small fires my evil eyes started, out
4:10 everyone is done with homework
4:15 mom calls, talks to me for about 10 minutes, then wants to talk to kiddo.
4:20 praying kids dad will miraculously get off early and come get them.
4:30 give up on praying and kick kids out of house to play outside
4:45 kids come in being terrors, set them up with play dough to make Gigantor a birthday present
4:46 realize FUCK Gigantor's birthday is TOMORROW and I forgot. That is so not me people. I never forget. I felt like dog vomit, I felt so bad.
4:50 take huge avon order from my little old lady
5:15 kick kids back outside, try to clean up play dough mess
5:25 call D, Gigantor's best friend, ask him to come over tomorrow for dinner and cake
5:30 search cupboards for cake mix
5:35 franticly search checkbook for money for nice dinner Gigantor would love
5:45 get on computer to post the avon order I received
5:58 keep yelling at kids to turn knob on door harder that it's indeed not locked. Finally scream something hysterical and unintelligible. Kids father opens door and walks in.
5:59 dying of embarrassment
6:05 wave goodbye to kids and dad.
6:06 get call from Gigantor he just now got off work and went to feed mom's animals
6:30 heat up leftovers, get pissy about the state of the union address being on instead of LOST, watch a recorded program.
7:30 Gigantor asks if we really have to finish packing this weekend or was I kidding.
7:40 Gigantor asleep on couch, me ready for bed myself.
Now it's 9:45 and I'm going to go shower and go to bed. Tomorrow's another day people.

5 comments:

Alekx said...

If we surive this move I swear to God I will never cuss again.
The hell you say.
I just want to be done with this next week.
but I'm sure everyone in blogville is looking forward to it all as they get to laugh at the avalanche as it runs our asses over.
Thanks people
We love you too

ThreeOliveMartini said...

Stacie.. BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know its a mess right now.. but It will be ALL Alekx's problem in a week HEHEHE.. i am gonna get it for thati am sure

MomThatsNuts said...

WOW girl! I cant figure out which you need worse: A computer in your bathroom, a maid, a nanny or a swedish massuse named Sven.....Im tired and I only READ it....

Mom~~

Burfica said...

Mom~~ Sven I want Sven hehehehehee

kitten said...

Now that me ME tired!

Sheesh..woman, you need a vaction when all things are settled!!