CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Doctor Day

I had to go get my well woman check yesterday. Oh what fun to go get poked, pinched, prodded, pulled, scraped, brushed, sliced, diced and violated every year. All this so I can just get my fricken prescriptions filled for the year. Yayyyyyyy NOT!! So I'm sitting there with nothing NOTHING on but my socks and the remanants of a paper gown. (that had to open in the front people) And Gigantor tattles on me (the fuck nut) He tells the doctor to look at my toe. I'm like "shut up fuck nut" The doctor was choking around laughter. So they wrestle me out of my sock and the doctor goes "OOoOoOhhhhhhhh NO" Great!!! Stupid tattle tale Gigantor. grrrrrrrrrr

Anywhoo, let me tell you about my toe. Back in January, before mom got sick. I had a hang nail that I pulled out from the side that was in the quick. (big toe people) And it got sorta infected. Well Gigantor took it upon himself to squeeze the shit out of it every day. He put some medicine on it to "suck" out the infection. Well the following day, I had all this fresh raw tissue poking up through the wound. Over the course of the week and a half we were in Phoenix with mom, it got worse and worse. I could barely walk. And I had this abscess of tissue up over half of my toe nail, and it was red and full of nerves and infection. Since then it has gone down some, not all, but some. I figure it will either heal eventually or my toe would fall off. Either way I was good. Like I said, Gigantor the fuck nut, tattled on me. And the doctor informed me that I had an ingrown toe nail. I said "so" He starts chuckling, and goes. "That nail is gonna have to come off, and we get you on antibiotics." OH FUCK NOOOOO!!! I said, "nope I'm good, ain't nobody prying my toe nail off" He says "we'll numb it first with shots" OH HELL NO I AIN'T GETTING SHOTS IN MY TOE!!! I complain and hem and haw, and almost cry. (people I have a phobia about stuff near or in my eyes and a phobia about shit with nails. Gives me the weebie jeebies so bad that I'm ill) He tells me I can show up passing out drunk if I want, or I can self medicate if I want. I'm still all "nope, ain't gonna happen" He then tells me that I'm pushing a real danger zone to have infection that has been in there for over 4 months and if I don't get it done right away that I won't be able to do the stuff I want to do this summer to work on my health. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrrrrr

His nurse is calling me tomorrow to get me in either Friday or Tuesday. I think I'm gonna continually throw up and pass out till it's all over with. He did prescribe me two little "happy pills" to take before getting it done. hehehehe

Okay Happy Tuesday everyone, and may all your toes stay in tact.

Oh and squeak squeak squeak

11 comments:

Alekx said...

I'm thinking valium, darvocet and quervo gold should do the trick before you go in

MomThatsNuts said...

Honey, the same thing happened to me, it lasted for months, and I finally got really sick and the evil troll finally had to do "surgery" on it and remove it, it healed within DAYS....at least you have a steril environment, I had lidocane injected ON MY BED and the evil troll with a scalpel and a big smile on his face.....
Now Im just FAT not CRAZY but you will feel so much better when it is taken care of , and it will eventually make you sick everywhere, its wearing down your immune system....oh sorry, I sounded like a mom right then huh???
Im all for lidocane-less, self medication........

Mom

ThreeOliveMartini said...

you know if you dont get it taken care of they will just cut your toe off...

Unknown said...

Valium for sure...and yes..I see Alekx is a good pain doctor..but I'd go with "Monte Alban"..make sure you do the worm too!

Oh..and thank threeolivemartini for that moral support!

Azathoth100 said...

Damn doctors. I know the feeling. I'm still putting off the visit to the Dentist about my tooth that got cracked. Good luck sweetie.

Mia said...

owww....I feel for ya honey...but it needs to get done. oObetter there than here. lol

Jim said...

i promise i wont eat the tomatoes or squish them
but why ru iggying me?

i been chasing u all over town
trying to catch yr eye

but u just look the other way
or u give me dat look dat chills my blood

heyy i am not such a bad guy
i got excellent references

my mom and dad said
i am the best

Unknown said...

Back in high school I once accidentally kicked a wall so hard that it shattered my big toe. It was so fucked up the nurse had take a pair of plyers and rip out what was left of my toe nail. I know the pain of toes. Let me tell you, I'd take the pain of my tattoos any day over the pain of a needle going into my toe - now THAT shit hurts

Burfica said...

Alekx---Oh yeah you know how my stomach reacts to hard liquer.

Mom--ahhhhhhh Okay okay I'll get it taken care of. *shudder*

Olive--Ha ha thanks alot turd bucket

Op--the worm??? *gag*

Aza--get your butt to the dentist hun. If I do this, then you have to too.

Miranda--ha ha thanks

Saby--I'm not ignoring you hun. Been a busy time of year, and i'm busy throwing up and passing out thinking about my toe. LOL

Burfica said...

Cameron---gee thanks that really settles my nerves. hehehehe Yeah the doctor told me that If I could have three big intricate tatoos that I have then I could handle that. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

kitten said...

Hi Burf!
Reading...still reading..loving the blog war with you and Alekx1