CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Suck Ass

Gosh it's been a suck ass day today. It has gotten better toward the end. But it started out bad. hehehehe I got woke up about 6 times through the night from kiddo and gigantor sleep walking and doing stuff. They only get real bad when they are over tired and stressed over something. And the animals are acting weird. I think it's because of everyone trying to adjust to the idea of me and kiddo being gone for over 2 months. Anywhooo since I was woken up so much. I woke up with a full blown raging migrain. My first one in about 4 months or so. Usually I can feel them coming on and take something and they never get that bad. But I woke up with this one. I still took something but it didn't help. I then tripped my way up into the suburban, I banged my shin, bent my finger weird, and konked my head. So that helped the headache alot. hehehe

Got kiddo to school, came home and made some phone calls. One was to Gigantor's friend, D. I was supposed to ask him to come over tomorrow to help with something, and tell him when the bbq started, and ask him to bring soda's. Well....I kept hanging up on his machine after only telling him part of the stuff. So...he got three phone calls cuz I'm a bonehead. He called me tonight, just cracking up at my answering machine abilities.

I tried to get online and read blogs and post this funny story of Gigantor's adventure with the hot sauce yesterday. But my head hurt so very bad, I had to get off, and go lay down. I went in to lay down, and every time I just dozed off the fricken phone would ring. Gigantor, sales man, insurance company, Gigantor again, then the principal of the school. So...no sleep, and headache still there. I got up to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Gigantor for lunch. Now let me tell ya people. I have been eating healthier, but this was bad. We had healthy for ya bread, with sugar free peanut butter, and sugar free jelly. It tasted like we were chewing wet cardboard. gggrrruuuuuugggggg I couldn't even eat it all. OH well, maybe I'll lose weight that way. hehehehee

Have you all ever got a sweaty ass??? I was up sitting in my suburban in the 95 (yeah 95 we are having a cold spell) degree weather, and my ass was all sweaty and wet. The worst thing about that, is I have to go pee every time we come home, so I'm peeling wet sweaty pants off, and then putting them back on. ewwwwwwwww And sweating under your bra is just pure torture too. I don't think I even want to know where you guys sweat. hehehehehe

On the bright side, I was upset and depressed because the kitchen had gotten messy again, after all our cleaning this past weekend. But Gigantor and I got in here and got it cleaned right up. And I got a phone call from two friends tonight, for little chats. So... the day is almost over, but it's starting to look up. After a good night rest, which I hope it is, I should be good to go tomorrow.

Kiddo has a half day tomorrow, so I need to go get money out of the bank for our trip to Texas, cuz the bank isn't open on Monday and we leave early on Tuesday. I also need to do the floors, and cut up all the stuff for piecing together our meal at the bbq on Sat. Since it's for so many people. I wanted to have all the prep work done. We are having bbq chicken leg quarters. They sell the 10lb bags of those here for like 3 bucks. So Gigantor cooks them up (he will do that tomorrow night) then he peals the skin and fat off, and bbq's then on the grill. I'm making some baked beans (semi homemade, adding stuff to canned beans in the crock pot) and I'm making homemade potato salad, and I was gonna cut up watermelon, pineapple, and strawberries in the same bowl. And a friend is bringing chips, and another is bringing soda. So we are good to go. hehehehehe

God I rambled on for having nothing to say. I will try to post about Gigantor's adventure with the hot sauce tomorrow. huuuuuggggsssssssssss

7 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

you did ramble you fucking windbag LOL.. and next time.. i dont wanna hear about ass sweat ok ? i can do with out that LOL

MomThatsNuts said...

Happy BBQ day and FRIDAY and its almost the FIRST day of your grand adventure!!!!! I dont know how you will handle the humidity in TexASS with your butt sweat problem...lol I will send you some corn starch and and fat free Pringles...hehehe

Mom

kitten said...

um, yeah...ass sweat goes under the heading of "too much info..."..lol
Have a great Holiday weekend.

And since I consider you the blogosphere welcome wagon lady, dould you drop by my cousin kerrys blog? shes depressed ..she never gets any readers, thanks.
http://kerryh921.blogspot.com

hugs and kisses, burf!

Dorko said...

Sweat happens.
Looking forward to Gigantor's 'Hot' adventure...
Looking forward to your reports from your jaunt in Texas!
Enjoy that BBQ... you already got my attention with the fixin's you listed ~ mercy! Cheerios2U, Burf!

Kat said...

Hello!?! I didn't read anywhere that you "treated" your migraine with the ONLY remedy that has been proven effective and incredibly yummy.....of course, I'm talking about CHOCOLATE!!! it opens blood vines, vessels, or some such internal organ thingy.

Chocolate cake is the most effective prescription for an icky yucky day, too! I think I'll eat some just to help you have a good day today....I'm sending you my chocolate caramel (or is that Karma?) vibes....screw white light, I'm sending you fudgy chocolate light!

Cure for sweating under your bra? I put anti-persperant & then baby powder under The Girls. It also helps with sweaty odor....as far as your ass cleavage goes....it might work there, too. Thanks for being so open and vulnerable.....it would be ok with me if you didn't give the details about your sweaty ass cleavage. But, it's your blog, your space, your ass cleavage......whatever you want to share is fine with me!

Kerry M. Conway said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend darling!

i cant wait for you and alekx to be together, happy dance...hugs and lots of love darling!

ps-i was busy last when you popped up ;) sorry love lol

Azathoth100 said...

Drive carefully Bur. Hope you have a blast in Texass. Maybe you could stop and see Gama?