CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

TOE--tally disgusting

Today was my great toe adventure. hehehehe Okay so I'm still loopy from my happy pill, and I feel ready to pass out. (which I'm gonna go do after I write this)

I woke up this morning with my tummy all in knots, cuz I was nervous about getting my toenail taken off. And Gigantor fed me a happy pill (valuim) And by the time we got to the clinic. I was tired. I then was walking into things....the door, the scale, Gigantor, the table. For the life of me, I could not walk a straight line. I was not near as nervous after my happy pill, and my tummy wasn't queasy anymore. So...doc gives me the nerve block shot. Like 10mils of the stuff. And he goes, "Can you feel this?" I say "yup" He says "Lets check" and he uses those monster nippers. SNIP I yell "OUCH I said I could feel that" So...doc gives me a bunch more numbing/nerve blocker stuff. He then starts snipping again. I start whining. "oooowwww I can still feel that" He says "bad" I said "pretty uncomfortable" He says "bad enough to kick me in the face?" I say "probably not, but you'll be the first to know" hehehehe He said to breath and let him hurry. So...took a little over a minute by that point. And I could feel everything in the quick. The nerve block did great everywhere except the quick. He then put this huge tube like bandage on my toe, says it has to stay on for 24 hours. My happy pill has had some weird effects the few hours after I took it. It's made me dizzy, little sick to my tummy, and just feeling like a drunk idiot. Gigantor is laughing at me, cuz my words are slurred, and I'm making so many typo's, it's probably taken all morning to write this.

So...anywhoo, he prescribed some other magic pills (lortab) So..while the happy pill is still in effect and my toe is starting to throb very very bad. I'm gonna go lay down. OOoOOoO on the major sweet side. Gigantor took the day off to be with me. To go get kiddo and do homework after school, and to keep an eye on me. I have so many allergies and weird reactions to medication that he doesn't want me to slip into a coma or anything. LOL

Happy Toe--sday everyone!!!

har har har

14 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

" just feeling like a drunk idiot"........and i thought that is how you lived every day !! hahaha.. glad to know you are ok ..

and you will be glad you did it.. maybe not today .. but soon !! love you bunches.. take care of you !!

Tim said...

I lost 4 toenails when I ran a marathon. No offense, but you sound 4 times as wimpy as I did.

Mia said...

awww...thats just gross....and just think ballerinas loose their toe nails alot. gross huh? Hopefully your toe will heal fast and you'll be able to kick some ---.lol

Kat said...

Toes...day... cute!

Your man is quite the sweetie! You're lucky to have found a good one.

Your sis goes to Mexico and all you get to do is have your toenail ripped off? Just doesn't sound quite fair.

Dorko said...

I'm so sorry. You had to go through all that today - but doesn't it feel good to get it finally done? And, bonus, you had the Gigantor practically all to yourself for a awhile there...watching over you. Thanks for "sharing" it in such good humor with us all ~ I read it with a friend & gotta admit we were both literally laughing out loud! Hugs, dear one! And Cheerios2U!

Kerry M. Conway said...

gteat! now who is going to be the punter in the football game saturday?! You are are star punter=cries and steals a valium (ahhhhhh!)

*Big Hugs Doll*

Love yeah tons

Unknown said...

tally-toe...and off it goes....ooo

Sure hope things get back to normal soon for you Shuger....got any extra pills?..lol

Op~

MomThatsNuts said...

You will be feeling better soon I promise, and hey, you have to find a way to CELEBRATE...Your my inspiration girl,,thats it, Im going Im going ( to the gym that is) And I decided to get my nails done as a present to myself for getting a B in my Biology class....

MOM :)

kitten said...

Ow!
I hope it feeling better today.....yuck...

Ern has to have that done..I guess i OWONT let him read this first.......


Hugs!
(cuz I am SO NOT kissing it better...)

Unknown said...

hey Burf...how's it hanging?...

Op~

Kerry M. Conway said...

i am bored! wanna play tic tac toe? lmao....

sorry, couldn't help myself!

hope your are feeling better soon doll!

Astrid said...

Mmm .. your post made me appreciate all ten of my toe-nails a little bit more!!! I think I should throw them a party and I am inviting your nine toe-nails to come too!

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

oooooooooooooooooewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that punny joke at the end I would have puked!!!

Kerry M. Conway said...

Hey doll! Are you ok?! I am concerned of course--no post =( Miss yeah! Hope you are feeling better!

*Hugs*