CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 13, 2005

Holy cow I just realized today is Friday the 13th. hhehehehe Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I really had nothing, not a dam thing, to say. I mean I guess I could have told you about the first night with my toe all bandaged. The giant cat we have literally POUNCED in the middle of the night on it. Then he wouldn't get his fat ass off, he just sat there chewing on my toe. So...I'm screaming in pain and wake Gigantor up and I'm yelling "GET YOUR FUCKING CAT OFF MY FOOT" So, Gigantor is still mainly asleep, and he starts slapping at the cat, and all he does is smack my foot and toe about 10 times. I was so frozen in pain. I yell at him, made him throw the cat out. Then I was so bad. I told him it was time for work, and he could get up now. He still could have slept an extra half hour or so. But I was so done with both of them. hehehehe

I also had to run up to the hospital on Wed. My friend from Phoenix called and her dad had been taken into the hospital here, and they were gonna fly him out. And her mom (who is like a 2nd mom to me) was up there all alone. So..Gigantor and I went up there for a while.

I've been dinking around, and now I'm down to the last day before the kiddo's party to get shit done. I was gonna have all the goody bags for the kids and all the presents wrapped before now. But...noooOOoOoo it never seems to work that way. So...I'm gonna be wrapping after he goes to bed tonight.

Only two weeks of school left. And next week kiddo has a track meet and two field trips. So that should be fun. Gigantor is gonna take a half day off so he can go with me to the track meet.

Only two weeks, then Alekx will be here to pick me and kiddo up. To take us to Texas for the summer.

10 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Have a GREAT and FUN party and dont forget to keep us updated while your in TexASS.....hehehehe
I cant wait to hear all about how awesome it is.....

Mom

Mia said...

Wow...thats how I like to work for kids bday parties...with the pressure. lol.

Glad to hear that your toes healing. Sad to hear about the big fat cat. :))

I cant get over how early kids get out of school down there. Our's dont get out of regular school until June 29.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

*laffin* i can just see the cat and the man.. and i would have told him to get up too .. you know we have talked about sleep issues..

hope the party goes well !!

and I know you are excited about Texas!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

oh PS... i finally stoppped tha shakes.. i dont feel l iek a crach whore any more today LOL

MomThatsNuts said...

PS my mom and dad got married on Friday the 13th...and here it is 31 years later.....sometimes GOOD things happen on Friday the 13th,,Im more afraid of Saturday the 14th...YIKES

Azathoth100 said...

Hope the toe gets better sweetie. Shave the cat when Gigantor's not home, the laughs you get will compensate for the pain it caused. Have fun with the Kiddo's party! So how long will you be in Texas for? Gonna go visit Gamma?

WordWhiz said...

I kept reading your comments on other blogs I visit and I figured that if your site was anywhere near as funny as your comments, it must be GREAT! It is. Sorry about the toe. Happy Friday the 13th.

Unknown said...

have fun at the party...glad the toe is still hanging on.....and..remember.."don't mess with Texas"...that is what the sign says...

Op~

Dorko said...

Hey Burfica, strap on the steeltoed boots for kiddo's party... remember "safety is no accident"
Almost wish I was going to TX with you. Have a great weekend!

Kerry M. Conway said...

i am so excited that you will be heading for Texas with Alekz in two weeks! *cheers* you go girl! i lub you!