CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Missed Me???

Did ya miss me??? huh huh huh did ya?? I haven't posted in what?? 4 days?? *gasp*

Well as I mentioned before we had kiddo's party on Saturday. On Sunday, kiddo and I woke up with of all things, sun stroke. To much sun, to little water, not a good combination in Az. So we both felt sick and icky and pukey, and headaches. We sat around watching movies guzzling water and chewing on ibuprophen. Felt much better the next day.

On Monday the kiddo went on a field trip to Antelope Canyon We live about a mile or two away from that. I used to go out there when I had my horses, and goof off out there. The pictures just don't do them justice. It's a wonder of God I tell you. Amazing.

On Tuesday kiddo had his track meet. It was cute. He was in the softball throw. He fell about in the middle of the pack. There were over 20 kids doing the softball throw, and only about 6 or so threw better than him. They got 3 throws each. There was this one little girl that was only about half the size of kiddo. OMG could she fricken throw. She out did all the boys. Oh well. Kiddo did want to do one of the running competitions, but the p.e. teacher wouldn't let the kids pick what they wanted to do this year. She picked. I'm starting to get ticked off though. Yes my kid isn't the fastest runner, but he has done the softball throw in each track meet since kindergarten. It's about time to let him fricken do a relay race or something. If I get a thing saying he's in the softball throw next year, I'm gonna go beat some heads in. hehehehe

Today is nothing much going on, but tomorrow kiddo has a field trip to a place called Escalante Staircase They are gonna be busy all day. They can go to the old movie set, go sight seeing, go to two visitor centers, go see petrified wood, and go fossil hunting for trilobites and stuff. I think he's gonna have a blast. Need to make sure I pack his really big bottle of water to go with him.

On Friday I am picking up one of his friends after school and keeping him till Sunday morning. His parents have to take his big sister out of town for something (I'm not sure, I didn't ask) So...I volunteered since kiddo isn't gonna get to play with his friends this summer. Then next weekend, I want to have Goober, her hubby, big J and little pixie over for a bbq. Like a last get together before we leave for Texas. I'm hoping we can get in, I wanna take me, Gigantor, kiddo, and friend to go see star wars on Saturday. hehehehe

Okay everyone the need to pee is winning out over thinking of some other smart ass thing to say. I'm all out of smart assie ness for a while. I need to rekindle my bullshitter I think. hehehehe So, I'm gonna go hold court on my throne. Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Man...I wanna go with Kiddo..those are some very neat places..sure wish you'd hurry up and adopt me..Gigantor could bounce me on his knee...lol...or you could!

I love Az. I would park my rig and take off site-seeing sometimes..I do miss it!

Op~

Burfica said...

sure I'll adopt you Op just come on out. Hey make sure your here for the summer when I leave, that way you can help Gigantor do a bunch of stuff around the yard and house for when I get back. hehehehe

I'll give you the same deal I do the kiddo. You do all your house and yard chores you get a quarter a day. LOL

Mia said...

Wow...nice pics, I've driven through Arizona a few times...and I love it. (except the first time when the a/c in the car went out as soon as we hit the state line...that is not cool)

Glad you're feeling better now. Happy hump day to you!!!

Im still wondering why they call it hump day when most people get laid on the weekend.

Azathoth100 said...

Nice shots. Have fun on your throne oh Queen of Assieness.

Kat said...

A great way to refill your smartass bucket is, of course, CHOCOLATE!!! Did you have any doubt??? LOL

I have missed you!! oodles and oodles!!

Julie said...

go ahead and buy your tickets in advance on www.fandango.com at your theatre of choice to get advance tickets!
That place looks so cool that kiddo is going to.
When will you be leaving?

Alekx said...

LOL@ Miranda and no A/C being "not cool"
Okay sorry, well I'm not sure that sitting on the throne is going to help you get any ideas cuz your so full o' shit, that sitting on the throne could drain that particular tank down below the empty mark. hehehehe

ThreeOliveMartini said...

well.. i am never going to AZ in the summer.. i have a black car.. i would have to be high .. LOL.. busy days ahead..

LOL@quarters for Opie!

Dorko said...

U-N-C-L-E!
Dang! You are SO making me miss northern AZ! Ah... the memories! Like the time I actually "flew" my Silverado 16' in the wash on the way home from the crack. (aka: Antelope CYN) Them photos had me biting my lip...*sighs!* Good times... Love you girl... I'd hug ya but I know you gotta pee! :D

Kerry M. Conway said...

i wanna come over for a bbq too *whines* lol