CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday Madness

Muahhhh hahahahahahaha We all feel a little kookie today. I'm not real sure why. Like that real excited feeling you get when your gonna go do something your really anticipating. It's been a house of fun around here today. We actually have been working quite hard on cleaning up the house. Having a bunch of people over for a bbq next weekend. What a motivator to get your pig sty raked out. hehehehe

We went and watched Revenge of the Sith today. OMG it was awesome!!!!! Explained everything!!! Anything you had questions of from the long ago movies was explained. But then again we love the star wars movies, all of them.

We came home and did some more cleaning up, and I filled out "congratulations" cards and checks for the nieces and nephews that are graduating this year. Only two this year thank god.

Now I am getting ready to slave over dinner. I'm sure I'll build up quite a sweat hovering over that hot phone while I dial the pizza place. hehehehe I am watching one of the kiddo's friends from yesterday after school until tomorrow sometime. So now I got two kids I can beat on. hehehehe

Okay off to eat some pizza and watch a Hercules movie we recorded last week.

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!

3 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i want some pizza!!

MomThatsNuts said...

Pizza AND BBQ?? girl your not EVEN being fair!! lol I had skinless chicken breast and beans....its a damn good thing Sonic doesnt deliver....

Unknown said...

Don't ya just love it when a plan starts coming together...I bet GOD said the same thing....lol...

I'll be cooking at a bbq next weekend...gonna bbq a 100lb pig...yummm!

Bye Burfi....
Op~