CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 05, 2005

What is Wrong With People???!!!!

I just had to rant about this, it made so mad I wanted to hurt this woman. I was listening to the news. I missed what city this was in. But a woman was arrested for spraying and saturating a 2 month old baby with pepper spray. The baby is still in the hospital recuperating. THE DUMB ASS WOMAN CLAIMS IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!!!!

What the fuckidy fuck fuck fuck???!!! Are there mutant 2 month old babies running around threatening our safety??? How the fuck can that be self defense. Somebody needs to torture her dumb butt for a few days.

Okay sorry had to yell about that.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

now that's just pure dam mean is what it is....whatever they do to her..will not be enough!...I'm thinkin Super-Glue...

Op~

ThreeOliveMartini said...

oh pick me!! pick me!!

i am so good at torture.. i bet i could make her cry .. and she would deserve every minute of it..

i swear these are the people that need not reproduce.. where was the chlorine in the gene pool?

Anonymous said...

I can't stand anything to do with hurting children it makes me so angry!!!! I was cryiny today about that crazy lady who decapitated her four year old little girl! iT really makes me wan't to vomit!!!!! Why are there crazy people like that.How could you do that to your child?! I feel you on that one sister!-KELLI

Kerry M. Conway said...

this little pinky is now in need of a reset-her big fat head is now smashed to pieces-her legs are missing as is the raging mother who killed her...

all better babe-carry on love!

Julie said...

I had not heard about that - that is outrageous and so very sad.

MomThatsNuts said...

The evil troll works in the ER down in Phx. You cannot IMAGINE the things people do to thier children. It is sad and disgusting and sick and wrong...RANT AWAY GIRLFRIEND.....
MOM

Dorko said...

[signing on in support of your rant but feels too unspeakably angry, over the evil in that news, to possibly comment just now...taking a knee in prayer for that baby...]

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

all people scare me


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Azathoth100 said...

Self- defense? What scares me is that she might get away with it, becasue people are just that dumb. I still say there are several million people out there who could just vanish and wouldn't be missed, and she's one of them.