CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Where's the Duct Tape

I think that is what I wanted to scream at the kiddo's party today. hehehehe We woke up to someone knocking on the fricken door, at 7 this morning. WTF??? It's a weekend. It was one of the guys from Gigantor's work wanting his wives Avon. I think he got the clue when they said they could hear me screaming from the bedroom about how NOBODY better disturb us before 9 on a fricken weekend day!!! Anyhow we got up to get something to eat so we could head out and get the cake and soda for kiddo's party. That's when we realized we had no milk, or bread for toast. hmmmm Gigantor went and got us a breakfast meal from the little family owned takeout restaurant, just to find out they decided they aren't gonna serve breakfast anymore after Monday. grrrrrr We then went up to get the cake. We have had lots of problems with the bakery about this cake, to where I had to call and bitch out two managers. I was told there would be no problem. It would be ready at 9. Well...kiddo had ordered a Yu-Gi-Oh cake. When we got their they claimed they couldn't read that, and they made him a "Thomas the Train" cake instead. I was mother effin livid. I was so pissed I couldn't even see straight. Gigantor told me he would handle it. So I went to the car before I started hurting people. Well 9:45 Gigantor comes out with the right cake. And he says he paid for it. EXCUSE ME????!!!! I DON'T EFFIN THINK SO!!!! But he made me leave without causing a stink cuz we needed to do the kiddo's birthday and we were running a little late. So...he tells me that the lady was very very nice and apologetic. But...the more I got thinking about it the madder I got. Because I had given them both my phone numbers and they had them written down. If they couldn't figure it out, they should have fucking called me!!! Right??? So...I tried calling but neither of the managers I talked to before were there, so I'm gonna call back tomorrow and the next day and the next till I get them. Pisses me off.

Any how, we got to the park, and carried all the stuff over under some trees, and it was a nice high cloud cover today. The kids started showing up. Gigantor played with the foxtail ball toys we have and with footballs we had. I think Gigantor played more and listened less than any of the kids. He came home with grass stains on his knees, butt, back, and head. The dork ass. I on the other had leisurely sat at the picnic table with some other mom's and watched over the cake and ice chest. hehehehe

One of my very goodest friends showed up, (Goober) whose son (Big J) is kiddo's best friend, also his sister (Little Pixie) Well...a few days ago Goober asked kiddo what he wanted for his birthday. And kiddo says "a million bucks" And Goober says "okay I'll see what I can do" So....kiddo is opening presents. He's getting things like bionicles, play station games (thank you so much Julie bizrate was the bomb) water guns, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, dragons toys, and star wars stuff. He opens the package from Goober. In it is play money in the sum of one million bucks. hehehehee Nobody else got it, but Goober, kiddo, big J, little Pixie and I were cracking up.

I guess through all this party the suns rays were coming through the clouds ( I should know this shit people I've lived in Arizona all my life, and you can litterly fry your skin in a matter of a half hour) So...when I got home I realized I was sunburnt. Only not all over, just on my head, face, and neck. I don't think "mom that's nuts" vinegar and water bath is gonna help. I don't care, I can not hold my breath that long to dunk my head and neck in the water. hehehehe So...I'm gonna suffer and peel, yes that icky peeling, that kiddo loves so much to pick off me. My darling son will fall over himself to get to me and pick my peeling skin. It's a compulsion or something. Why he can't have a compulsion of giving me a back rub, or lotioning my feet, or cleaning the house, I just don't know. But, noOoOOoOo it has to be picking at my peeling flakey skin. hehehehe

Well we came home after the party and rested, and got hamburgers for dinner and watched the Limeny Snicket movie that kiddo got. It was good. I was surprised. I have never read the books. Gigantor also rented "Meet the Fockers" so we will watch that tomorrow.

Oh oh oh oh here is a challenge for you. Do any of you all remember that game you played with the football called "smear the queer" ?? It's where whoever has the football everyone else tries to tackle them, and they only get rid of the ball at the last minute. Well...I guess that name isn't "politically correct" anymore, and the kids aren't allowed to say it. So...we spent the better part of a morning trying to think of a good name. And we came up with nothing. Only thing one of the mom's could come up with is "get the guy with the football" I know I know pathetic. I was trying to find clean rhymes with smear the _____ or cream the ______ or slam the _____ But I have nothing. Anybody got any good ideas????

Hope you all had a great Saturday!!!!!

12 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

cream the queen?
LOL....

silly girl you know sun comes thru clouds.. and you dont have to dunk your face.. take a cotton pad and put some vinegar on it.. god do i have to tell you every thing LOL

Burfica said...

yeah apparently you do. lmfaooooooo

Unknown said...

for "smear the queer" = "smack the quack"...hey Burf...go kick some cake bakeing ass!..I wouldn't put up with that..go smack their quack!

Op~

MomThatsNuts said...

I would be for getting my money back OR getting my next cake free thats for sure. You CAN dab the vinegar, I just dont think it works as well.....

as for another name for smear the queer....
tag the fag? bury the fairy?? I dunno, I like smear the queer...

Mom
ps did I mention I am not entirely politically correct all the time?? huh?? did I???

Mia said...

LMAO at "Smear the Queer" omg...yes I dont think thats politically correct anymore.

Kerry M. Conway said...

lmao-who cares about the name-let the kids fricken play!

*holds up the duck tape* are you looking for this?????

"runs away with the duct tape*
catch this queer eyed queen-lmao

Dorko said...

Icky! Likes it when you get lizard skin; a side bonus to his cool B-day partay!? Boyz! (LOVE THEM!)

Yes, yes ~ next year fly me in... I'll butter cream you all into Birthday Cake Nirvana!

Jim said...

heyyy Burrfi,
lets put an end to dis cold war
(even Bush and India are pals now)

so wat i am saying is
i will quit bugging u if u do like wise


lets kiss and be friends, if not lovers

and i wud give u a back rub too ...... or massage yr feet or any ting u ask me to do



except kiss yr ass
i cud even beat up OPIE
if u want me to

Burfica said...

Saby, I don't know what's going on hun. Honestly. Did someone use my name and say something bad??? I'm very confussed. But I will take you up on the back rub though. hehehehee

I thought all was well and good hun. Sorry if I didn't give the right impression.

No worries Saby.

Keep smilin.

Kat said...

Being "queer" in an odd sort of way I like the suggestion of going back to calling it "Dogpile."

People will say that it's "only a word"....I've heard this numerous times when teens are discussing something they don't like and call it gay...."that is so gay." I point out that they aren't going around saying, "that is so nigger." Nigger is only a word, as well. But, it's a word that represents a lot of pain when spoken by a white-honky-cracker. Only African Americans are "allowed" to call each other nigger.

Queer is just a word, but more often than not it's a word used to cause pain & humiliation....only queers are "allowed" to call each other queer. How queer is that?

How about Splatso the Fatso? Wait, I'm fat, too...I think I'm offending myself!

Julie said...

That sounds like a really great birthday party! You are a rockin Mom!
Next time you get sunburnt, take some asprins in the first few hours of exposure and it cuts down on the damage by 50% :)

Unknown said...

She is a "rocking" Mom...she's going to adopt me! I've just got to pay my own bill..dang it.

Op~