CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 06, 2005

Freaky Friday

Not really, just couldn't come up with a better title. hehehehe

Okay my toe must be mocking me now. It hasn't really hurt for a few weeks, and after the doc says they gotta take the nail off, it starts hurting and oozing gunk. blllaaaaahhhhh Now I'm greatly anticipating it being taken care of.

Since I had to reschedule the birthday party for kiddo I have had 3 responses of people who WILL be there. Things are looking up. hehehehe

My husband has me on smoker duty without even asking me grrrrrr. He got an electric smoker from his dad, and cleaned it all up, and has just been waiting to smoke something. So...he pulled some short ribs out of the freezer yesterday. Puts them in the smoker this morning. Then he comes and wakes me up at 5 in the morning. Informing that that if it stops smoking, I need to take the pan out and dump the ashes around the tree and put more wood chips in it. I groogly, and crankily say. "ain't gonna happen, piss off, I'm sleeping" then he left. But I'm a sucker so I realized it wasn't smoking when I came back from dropping kiddo off. So...I ate breakfast grumbling and then went out and changed the wood.

Nothing exciting has happened lately. Just same old stuff.

Anybody ever feel like your in a pit of tar or quicksand, and you are very very slowly sinking and nobody will help pull you out??? NO??? Maybe it's just me. I'll get out of my funk soon.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

NOOOOOOOOO
I can not handle you and MOM is this pit of depression.

She's so crabby she's on this kick that I'm threatening her every day...I'll show her threaten..I'll clean her damn clock for her
Don't make me come after you
wood chip changing sucker

ThreeOliveMartini said...

why yes i do know that quicksand feeling but some how it was YOU that pulled me out.. so .. you better reach out and grab my hand while i help you up ok??

and all i can say aobut the woodchips is..... SUCKA!!!

LOL

Alekx said...

Mom's phone and cable are hooked up now but she's not in her room.
Her new room # is 53B
She's not mad at me anymore I think

Ummmmmm the order for kiddo should be there Tuesday.

I think that's it for now

Alekx said...

check that..having a tech to come out and fix the phone, so enjoy tonight without her calling non stop.

MomThatsNuts said...

I describe it as being at the bottom of a big hole, and there is a ladder, and you know if you climb the ladder you can get out, but you just dont have the strenght to climb up the ladder. BEEN THERE DONE THAT....I will be starring in the movie with Tom Cruise....you dont have to climb out, I will climb in and we will swim around a bit....then we will feel better when threeolive pulls us out!! She better get a rope...
Mom

Azathoth100 said...

Slowly sinking nothing, at my size and wieght I'm droping like a rock with lead weights attached. I'll see you at the bottom of the Quicksand...

Unknown said...

aaahhh...doing it slow...now that's the way to do it...hey..I'm talking bout cooking!

Sorry about the hole thing..but..everybody gets in one sometime or another..I just hope you get outta yours soon.

Maybe you need an Imaginary Girlfriend...hehehe...If you don't want to play on that side..you can play HERE.

Op~

Jim said...

heyy guys,
its another QUIZ

y did u marry/ will marry the person u married/ will marry?
its a quiz on my main page IMNUTSINCAPS