CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boring of all bores

I just couldn't resist this picture, I was laughing so hard. Go canada moose gooooo. hahahahahaha

Okay I have nothing today, nothing exciting or even remotely interesting has happened since my last post.

Gigantor has been working on the area to set up the cooler, and he's called the electrician. Apparently we have to run a new wire or something.

The rat dog keeps figuring out new ways to get out of the yard. Every fricken day she's out of it, and we block off any potential place we see, but she is still getting out.

Kiddo failed to tell us about year books earlier in the year, so luckily they have extra and he is going to go buy one after school today. grrrrrr

I have exactly three items from two customers ordered with this avon order. Nobody wanted to buy a dam thing this time.

Oh well maybe next time.

Okay that's all the boringness I'm going to dribble on you. I'm gonna go. Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

oh p.s. do any of you watch the t.v. show Bones?? Cuz that season finale was WOW and unexpected.

11 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I agree about Bones. I did not see that coming.

Special K said...

I don't watch Bones but I love surprise season finales. Desperate Housewives was good too!
Hope you guys get to feeling better, sounds like an allergic reaction since you all got it at once and the same symptoms. I have had enough of hacking at night for a lifetime the past 2 weeks.

Burfica said...

coffey--I know, we are just really glad it wasn't angela.

K--OMG housewives got me so mad when the guy at the end I was screaming THAT'S NOT MIKE, THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

CrystalChick said...

Don't watch Bones, but we're awaiting the season finale of LOST next week. Tonight was a catch up episode but after watching my grandson while my daughter and future SIL went to din for her birthday I wanted to bead a new bracelet. We have all the old seasons on DVD so I'll watch some over the summer.

Burfica said...

crystal--we wanna see that season finale also. We watch to many episodes, but we don't spend alot of time vegging in front of the t.v. if that makes sense, we record them and watch them here and there. Like before bed, and when we get up.

Christine said...

I think your kid and mine were separated at birth. I never had one yearbook on time in 13 years of school. Nor purchased, contributed or volunteered...simply because he managed to loss every piece of paper that was ever handed to him to take home since kindergarten.

Alekx said...

Ummm Kiddo forgetting to tell you something
This sounds so familiar.
hahahaha

Burfica said...

christine--he's exactly like his father. grrrrr

alekx--stop laughing. lmao

Joy T. said...

I don't watch Bones but my oldest daughter does and said the same thing. I watched the finale of Criminal Minds and just about jumped at the tv however. Who the hell did they blow up!!! Right. You may not even get that show. Anyhow. I hate season finales. They make me twitch.

Burfica said...

joy--OMG criminal minds is one of my fav's I record it and watch it later in bed. I was so pissed, It better not be Morgan or Garcia.

Rhea said...

I love Bones. I was kind of upset by the season finale. I feel like they took him out of character by having him kill someone and all.