CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I think I'm home!!!!!

Oh my god dear god!!!!!!

Okay very quick run down, cuz I have to run.

Friday, packed our asses off, house was a disaster, Gigantor came in threw all the bookcases on their backs, took t.v.'s down helped us pack up the fridge and freezer in 6 fucking ice chests. hehehehe We drove them up while gigantor worked on the house. Moved the pets in. Cat missing. Gigantor got to friends house, found the cat at 11 that night.

Saturday he was at the house at 5, starting work. Inside of house was a fricken disaster. Came down and watched them hook up. Drove up to drop last minute freezer stuff off at uncles.

Went and watched them move the trailer in the lot.

Spent all day saturday watching them try to set up and level trailer. Cooked the guys some hamburgers and hotdogs. Gigantor had 2 guys helping on Saturday only one on Sunday.

Sunday got up and continued to level and set up trailer. Gigantor worked on sewer line while other guy worked on last of set up.

Monday Gigantor finished sewer line started working on water line. I had electrician in, got electric up, 4 hours labor 200 bucks. I had cable guy in hooked up cable. Water guys putting new meter in. Gigantor finally got water and sewer hooked up, passed inspection. Still couldn't move in, no fences or patches on holes in fences or skirting, couldn't bring animals.

Kiddo and I so miserable over at other house, just wanna come home.

Mother in law cleaned kitchen, I got the boys to help me and got tons of stuff put away.

Came over today to get mother in law to help again, she never showed. Called me late said was sorry would come help tomorrow. Gigantor worked. Kiddo out of school made him come help me and got living room in living order.

Gigantor worked on setting fence posts, then just screwed up huge pieces of plywood to holes in side fences and to the fences across front and back and to front skirting, just so we could bring the animals up, cuz he knows how misserable we are.

I love Gigantor.

Want to catch up on blogs soon, might take a couple days before I can or before I post again.

I'm so glad to be home. Where I grew up on this lot, where I feel at peace.


Mom I'm Home!!!!


15 comments:

none said...

Awesome! So glad you made it :)

CrystalChick said...

You sound exhausted and like life's been a mad rush lately but you really are HOME now!!! I am sure after a little while you'll really be at peace there.
Gosh, you are missing things in blog world... nekkid pictures of my honey, my grandson's first birthday, flowers I'll probably kill off and OOH, wait until you see the darling new earrings I'm putting up later. I don't even really know you, but I thought of you when I made the second pair. :)

Glad you are getting settled. Wishing you happy days.....

Burfica said...

Hammer--thanks it's been a rush to move ourselves, but two years working it out. Emotional too.

Crystal--whooohooo can't wait to catch up. I just found we have to repair the fence we put up. It's not Foxy proof. hehehehe

Christine said...

You actually have a man in your life that can do shit like that? I thought guys like that died out with the dinosaurs.

Libby said...

great job, burfica & gigantor, & kiddo!!

Burfica said...

Christine--yeah I got lucky, he's a rare breed, but I'll take him. hehehehe

Libby--thank you, good to be home.

Phoenix5 said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see pics...

Mia said...

Welcome home!! ((Big hugs)) you did it YAY!!!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--if I can find where I packed the camera. hahahaha

Miranda--Yeah we are very happy.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are in!!

I have to get caught up on everybody, just wanted to let you know I'm alive and missed you!

captain corky said...

Thank God the cable is up!!! And glad that you made it home. Who says you can't go home?

Burfica said...

birdman--I missed you all too.

Corky--yes hard to live without my cable. lol

Special K said...

I have been getting (and replying I think) to your emails but now that my fever has gone down and I am not entirely sure of what I said (damn delirium) stopping in to say HI and hurry back!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Biddie said...

I am so glad that you are home, too :)

Rhea said...

Moving is exhuasting! I'm glad you're home. :o)

We've missed in the blogosphere!