CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Tale of Two Boogers.


hahahahaha Inappropriate cat cracks me up.

Okay first things first. My son got his yearbook, has been all excited to have people sign it. Well...I was looking through it last night, and I came to his picture. You know they list the names below them so First Last well this is what my son's said. Grim First Last. Yup, they put his very first name as Grim. WTF???? And where as I was sorta laughing. My son is the boy that gets bullied all the time. How is this gonna help him. grrrrrrr

I did make him feel a bit better. He got really upset about it, but I told him he should play up to it. I said from now on whenever you sign anyone's yearbook, you should sign your name then put a little scowly/grim face down. He thought that was pretty dam funny. Maybe it will work, maybe not, but I am feeling like calling that publisher and bitching them out.

Now on to a conversation with Gigantor and I.

I was in the bathroom, sitting on my throne, holding court. And Gigantor comes in to talk to me. I know it sounds gross, but we have some of the best conversations in the bathroom. He usually sits on the edge of the tub and we can face each other. Instead this time he was leaning against the counter/sink, so I was to his left and tub to his right.

This day we were talking about all sorts of stuff, stuff around the house needed done, his work, his family, the kid.

As we are talking he puts the edge of his pinky up his nose (he has this sore that is bugging him in his nose) Yes!! Yes, he picked his nose. We all do at times. Don't tell me you don't do it, cuz I know, EVERYONE does it. Just it's if you wipe the booger in a tissue or not. Cuz I won't stand a flicker or rubber, or god forbid *shudder* and eater. And if you are in the privacy of your own home then who the fuck cares if you go treasure hunting in your nose as long as you aren't leaving the things all over for someone else to find.

Okay wait!!! I got off track. Anyhow he was after that scab that was annoying, and we just continued talking. Like I say I don't care. So...he stops messing around up there and puts his hand down. I was thinking okay he was just feeling that sore spot. You know we all touch sore spots to see how sore it still is.

Then a bit more into the conversation he just sorta casually tosses something in the tub, and it clanks/thunks. I just keep talking. But as I'm talking here is what's going on in the way back of my mind.

What would he toss in the tub??
And why would it thunk?
Where did he get something to toss?
What did he have in his hand?
His hand was up at his nose a minute ago?
So that means he had....
OMGGGGGGGGGGG HE TOSSED A BOOGER IN THE TUB AND THE FUCKING THING THUNKED.

That last thought barged out of the back of my mind, into the front of my mind, and mid sentence I go. "Did you just throw a big, hard ass booger in the tub and it thunked???"

Now the absurdity of it hit me and I'm starting to laugh. He goes. "no, wasn't me"
I'm full blown laughing now, and I'm like "what is in your fricken nose?? rocks, ball bearings?? It thunked for christ sake!!!"

As I continue cackling and harassing him about it, he turns all red and slinks out of the bathroom. I was in hysterics. Not so much because it was funny. But I mean seriously ladies. You think of your man in a certain way, even if he is a disgusting Neanderthal, but I would never have thought mine would toss, just nonchalantly toss a booger in the tub. What the hell??

Over and over admist the laughter, I kept saying "I don't believe you did that" and "how the hell can a booger go thunk?"

He continued to slink around ashamed of himself. And I just couldn't stop laughing like a mad woman. He never could explain how it went thunk, but I did make him go find it and throw it away. I didn't want to shower and have that thing surprise me. hehehehehe

Okay maybe that was gross, but it was really funny.

Hope you all have a great Friday and weekend. Gigantor has to work on both Saturday and Sunday. Sucks ass big time.




15 comments:

Christine said...

The only one that has seen me on the bowl in my dog so as far as the world is concerned, I have never taken a crap and will explode at any time now.

I was raised that women aren't supposed to actually HAVE bodily functions and all references to such things should be done with as much shame as possible.

I plan to fuck up my own daughter the same way. I am disfunctional therefore I am.

CrystalChick said...

Guess there really isn't anything that can be done now about a misspelled name, but if you brought it to someone's attention maybe they'de refund your money atleast as a small sorry.
OMG, booger conversations, what a way to end the week!
LOL
I had an uncle who used to pick his nose and then put a couple of those boogies on the wall right by his chair. Ew. LOL
Bathroom talks I would soooo do more, but honey isn't always up for it. I go busting in anyway and see if he's agreeable. Depending on what was for dinner the day before and whether or not there is anything interesting to discuss determines a) whether he'll let me stay and b) whether I really want to. LOL
Happy weekend!

Burfica said...

Christine--my mom fucked me up about body parts that way, but bathroom humor has always been big in the family.

Crystal--I will NEVER go talk to him when he's leaving toxic waste, but it seems to be a place that everyone can find me not to busy to talk. hehehehe But I do go sit and talk to him when he's in the shower.

Dorko said...

I loved your 'turn it around' suggestion to kiddo!
as for Gigantor...
you've nickednamed the man 'Gigantor' - therefore his boogies should 'thunk', and he should stand damn proud of it too!
:P
lol, lol, lol...

Barbara Doduk said...

I'm in tears from laughter.

Barbara Doduk said...

PS... bodily functions hahahahaha

LMAO

B @ The Love Blog

Alekx said...

at least he doesn't feed it to the dogs like someone I know who's name I won't mention. Will I hunni that I married.

Burfica said...

dorko--good point. lmao

barbara---I know bodily functions are so dam funny.

alekx--House elf would never. hahahahaha

Libby said...

boogers & farts...the funniest damn subjects of jokes!!

Mia said...

Oh the joys of bodily functions. Lol

Burfica said...

libby--yes they are. hahahaha

Miranda--bet your glad you had girls huh??

Olly said...

I like to have the door locked to discourage visitors....

Rhea said...

Ok, I'm totally grossed out! Not by you on the toilet talking to hubby but by the freakin' huge booger he tossed in the tub. eww!!

I think it's great you told your son to play it up with the GRIM thing. Werid typo, but great idea to play with it. :o) So often things like that happen in real life, and it's a great lesson for kids to learn to roll with it and make the best out of it. You're teaching him a good outlook on life!

FOOLS GOLD said...

that was hillarious, thanks for the laugh, you have a great weekend also.

Joy T. said...

Well it's happened. I am officially at a loss for words. My husband is never gonna believe this.