CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mid week yayyyyyyyyy

I'm feeling a bit better today. Tuesday I still felt like dirty ass. I don't know if I had a little bug or just way way over tired. But I took a pain pill last night and got some sleep, got to sleep in till 8:30 this morning with late start for school. And I got up actually feeling good.

I tried to take some cute pictures last night, and pics of the house on the lot, but alas my camera battery is dead. And I can't seem to find the cord just yet. But I haven't unpacked the "computer desk box" all the way yet either. hahahaha

I seriously need to make out checks and pay my bills. I still haven't done that. I should have done it last friday. Can anybody say LATE FEE'S uggghhhh

I have a box of stuff that normally goes on my coffee table. Books and couple little games and such. And I have so much shit on my coffee table right now that I can't get it all unpacked. hahahahaha

My son just now for the first time is watching all the Indiana Jones movies, so he can understand the new one coming out. I don't know why but it makes me so proud. hehehehe

Okay I'm off to get him to school and to find something to eat. I'm a starvin marvin. Sorry about such a boring post. But...well somedays I'm boring.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!!

7 comments:

CrystalChick said...

OH my dining room table is soooo covered in jewelry supplies that there won't be a meal in that room 'til maybe Christmastime. So I hear ya.
Always nice to sleep in a little longer! :)
I'm lucky, hub writes out all the bills around here. He's anal about it too. Sits down at his desk right when he walks in the door from work and starts to evaluate the damage. And it sure is rough lately, we bought GAS!!!

Coffeypot said...

If you think you are getting old, go to my place and look at the third one down about baby boomers. It's us!

Rhea said...

I think I need to rent all the Indiana Jones' movies because I haven't seen them in forever...and I want my older son to see them. They're just awesome.

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah my table is full of avon stuff, I call that half my office. lol Hubby hates to do bills, makes me do them.

coffey--yeah I feel much older than I am too.

Rhea--I love those movies, can't wait to see the next one.

Special K said...

I hate unpacking. OK I loathe it. Good luck on all that.
I am glad you are feeling better. I just paid a butt load of money to find out how sick I am today, now I have to wait to see if I should plan a funeral or get back to living. Heh.

Special K said...

Oh and Indiana Jones saved my life once. Heh. When I was a young pregnant newlywed, we couldn't afford cable and we owned Temple of Doom. I watched it a bazillion times I think. That and Ernest Goes To Camp. It grows on you.

Burfica said...

K--I hope it's go back to living. hehehehe

K--that's the reason I hate Ace Ventura and the Mask. hahahahaha