CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I forgottttted.


I forgot that a while back I got this "awesome" award. Just thought I would show you all.

And we are supposed to give it out to those we think awesome. So...to all of you who stuck with me through this move, consider yourselves awesome and you all get the award. hehehehehe

I actually felt really really good on Friday. Didn't hurt much at all. Got out and did quite a bit, and did quite a bit here at home too.

Gigantor and I didn't go to sleep till about 2 in the morning. We had done some cleaning and arranging in the bedroom.

I took a pain pill, so slept in till about 10 this morning. Gigantor had gotten up and started working on that lot we have to clean up, and doing some work here on this one. He came in about noon and we made some bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. Ate and cooled down for a bit.

He went back out to do some work, and a neighbor lady came by and we drank iced tea and visited for a couple hours. Not once in the 12 years we lived at the other place did any neighbors visit. It was very nice.

We did some cleaning and unpacked another box (coffee table stuff). We realized it was almost 7 at night. ahhhhhh so we made some hotdogs and mac and cheese.
Uncle and Aunt had invited us all over tonight after senior graduation to play poker and visit. Well it wasn't over till 9:45. Kiddo is usually pretty tired by then as am I. Usually Gigantor too, but he really wanted to play poker. Plus Kiddo has been coughing non stop. Gave him some medicine but it's not helping yet. Gonna get him in the hot shower and then give him some night time cough syrup to knock him out. I will probably dink on the computer and read blogs, but if Gigantor isn't home by midnight I'm going to bed. hahahaha

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

11 comments:

Rhea said...

I forgottted I got this award too a while back. Sheesh. I need to pass it on too.

Glad things are going better for you. :o)

CrystalChick said...

I think I did get this award from Rhea awhile ago...
It's very cute.

I was at a craft fair on Saturday and the lady next to me was an Avon rep and had two tables full of products. Her district manager was also there and we chatted for awhile. She tried to recruit me. LOL I was like, uh, thanks, but NO I already have a business I'm trying to run. LOL

Do you do fairs and home parties or just sell in your 'hood?

Burfica said...

rhea--yeah I found it when I was cleaning out a file hehehehe

crystal--I would do fairs if we had anything like that here. I started it to just sell to family and friends and my business has grown a bit lately.

cookie monster said...

No-one ever gives me awards. Harumph!

Burfica said...

cookie--I've given you a couple so harumph back

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award girlfriend! You rock!

I so need to start a business of my own.I need the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Libby said...

burfica, congratulations on your award...and the fact that you had at least one day without a ton of pain!!

~SugarBear~ said...

Glad things are going better.

Burfica said...

Ponderings--I do avon but I am my own best customer so I don't make much money

libby--yeah hopefully it will start getting better even more

c--long time no see!!!!

Jules said...

Si always says to me: Don't forget to eat!! I guess I'm passing that on to you! Don't tell him I said it, though! ;OP

Joy T. said...

Congrats on the cute award!! Well deserved :o)