CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

cough cough hack hack


That's what it sounds like at my house. Cough cough, hack hack. All three of us have bad coughs. We don't feel bad, just a tiny runny nose and bad bad coughs. We are having to take cough syrup at night.

My aunt said, maybe we kicked up some mold when we plowed this lot and put our trailer on it so fast. Maybe so. I'm hoping it stops soon.

I love that hedgehog funny!!!!!

I was a touch on the lazy side this past weekend. You all know how busy our weekends usually are, so maybe we were entitled.

On Saturday I slept in till about 10. Gigantor went down and worked on that other lot. Then after lunch he worked in our back yard, trying to get the ground ready to pour concrete to put the cooler down.

Sunday I slept in till 11. ahhhhhh I was up till 3 though. Gigantor went and worked on that other lot, brought a load up then went back and finished at that lot. We then got up and got some taco bell. And had a very late lunch, it was like 4 in the afternoon when we finally ate.

My uncle wanted us all to go out on the boat and watch the sunset and pack some sandwiches. I didn't want to go. A lot to do with my leg issues and my instability.
So...since I didn't want to go Gigantor wouldn't go. But uncle took Kiddo and they did some fishing and ate and watched the sunset. I think it was good for both of them, to have some time together.

I remember when I was young, I used to love to go with this uncle for a day or longer, and just hang out. I loved going with them. Now that we have good relations again, my son is doing some of that. It's very cool.

Today was hot hot hot got to 98 degree's today. I need my fricken cooler hooked up. Gigantor is gonna try to get it up this week, but he keeps fizzling out before he goes outside to work. I'm trying to be understanding, I mean he has worked his butt off to get us this far.

Okay that's all I got.

Oh wait, I can't believe one of Kiddo's teachers. It's the last fricken week of school. He has litteraly 3 1/2 days left, and she gave him a butt load of homework, due on Wed. I was so dam pissed. They already have their grades turned in. I shouldn't have made him do it. Stupid asses.

Okay that's all I got now. Hope you all had a great Monday and hope you have a even better Tuesday!!!!

10 comments:

Jules said...

Hiya Estee!

I'm doing my darndest to get myself around to some blogs tonight and yay! I made it over here!

I hope you and gigantor are taking some time to relax and enjoy eachother in the mix of all this upheval, sis!!

Good to hear about Kiddo and Uncle spending time together. That's always nice! But I agree, WTF's up with the homework thing!? I'm so surprised that your kids are done school end of the week... ours go till nearly the end of June!!

Burfica said...

Jules--yayyyyyyyyy good to see you. Yeah but ours go back in mid August.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it got that hot there!! I have at least another couple weeks of "Cool" weather.
I'm glad that things are progressing with the move and your new lot!

Anonymous said...

If you homeschool like I do then the kids always have "homework" he he he

I don't know why teachers do crap like that. They need to give the kids a break at the end of the year.

Burfica said...

birdman--yeah remember Arizona=9th rung of hell

ponderings--well I give him plenty of work, but those are chores. hahahaha, of course he had one teacher that stopped giving home work for last nine weeks all together.

CrystalChick said...

It's cool and rainy here, but luckily for days the heat does kick up... altho not anything near as high as you're feeling... we did have central air installed 2 years or so ago. Our house is small so it's not so bad cooling it.
We've got assorted colds, etc. here too. Hubby's allergies bad. Grandson still on meds, son sick last night and today. I sent him to school as he had no fever but might get a call if he goes to the nurse.

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah I don't know what it is, it's just a dang cough, for weeks on end, it's annoying.

Joy T. said...

Hey! Third try here. Let's see if this comment works. Ok I forgot everything I wrote. Darn thing!

Mia said...

You need to get yourself a wading pool...lol 98 degrees. Wow we're lucky if we get a week all together with that temperature. Not that I'm complaining. I only like it that hot if Im by water and a Margarita.

Rhea said...

Homework the last week of school makes no sense. at least not TONS of it. Sheesh. Craziness!